• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -A search- ((Always open!))

Interested in the "Mine" rp, but from the amount of comments wanting to roleplay that, if that roleplay is closed, I'd be interested in the Teacher×Student plot. Or Officer×Ex-convict, depends on how it plays out.

Interested in the "Mine" rp, but from the amount of comments wanting to roleplay that, if that roleplay is closed, I'd be interested in the Teacher×Student plot. Or Officer×Ex-convict, depends on how it plays out.

Alright! None of them are really taken, I'm always open xD

I'm interested in the Supernatural x Human or Supernatural x Supernatural, or the Officer x Ex-convict (with a few twists), whichever you want to do. PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if you'd be interested in roleplaying off site(Discord?) I really like the "A Pact" plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back