• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A revived ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Made my first post,I won't be very available during weekdays due to work. But I figure the pace will become more steady after today,anyway.

DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57 Just random fact horses exist as a summon in final fantasy the modes of transportation depending on which game you play are cars, air ships, chocobos they’re yellow birds think like ostriches. In Final Fantasy 5 a dragon.

Often chocobos come in different colors each one has a different ability like the black Chocobo can fly the down side it can only land in forests. Gold chocobos are rare breeds that do everything the other chocobos can’t. Chocobos are also a summon.

I’m gonna wait for Daylight and Celes is gonna be hell of suspicious lol

poor Silva though, none of the thieves want him

7a927cce12bc9f939a61f60ee7511d37.jpg

Ok y'all, I might be a bit up and down in posts and overall time in this site for a couple of days lol don't expect a strict schedule

I mean, even making a new one is cool too, I'd just like for people to reuse their old ocs like the main gimmick

I don't even have notifications on lol, I never have. I literally just check my phone at the perfect time

Meh, it's pretty cool with me. It's mostly cause I have family and I don't need them looking through my phone every 24 seconds
I get stuff in my mailbox so it lets me know hey people responded. But I don’t have notifications either. For that same reason. If rpnation is ever found out…. I’d be banned from ever having a phone until I live on my own if and when that happens (mentally ill person right here with some physical disability too) and they’d make me delete rpnation. Either give me a flip phone or put parent controls

😭 I’m 21 turning 22 this year. Like…. But like I’m still living under their roof. Not paying for the phone. And eating their food. They can 1 kick me out of the house and 2 cut off my phone bill which I cannot afford to pay myself right now

I don’t live with my mom anymore so that’s a plus but my dad well. He’d just put a parent controle on it that way I still have something but he can monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back