• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

Guys, I will be gone for a few days until Sunday evening (Sunday afternoon for the American peeps).

@Dannan Tooooooooooo slow, let us be done with our mental hijinks at the moment!

@Duke the Impossible For you, I have a meeting with Rose! Yippeeeeeee

@Mitchs98 GJ murderating the cute death puppy, man. This is why we can't have nice things TT^TT

@GrieveWriter Your character will be introduced by Rose as a suggestion to fill the new hole in the team. Hope you're ready!

Guh!

DONE! sorry. Last 2 weeks have made it very hard to get into warlock's mindset. But my post is up.

Yes it is. Sorry folks for holding us up once more, but I've been really busy getting our pool up and running, and jamming in extra work hours. I'm planning to get something posted tomorrow!

Eyey, obviously by "Tomorrow", I meant "Within the next 48 hours." Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Though I had originally meant "tomorrow afternoon," but that fell through cuz I got some good news about a promotion at work!

Anyway, let me fix this lack-of-new-amazing-post.

FancyKiddo said:
Eyey, obviously by "Tomorrow", I meant "Within the next 48 hours." Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Though I had originally meant "tomorrow afternoon," but that fell through cuz I got some good news about a promotion at work!

Anyway, let me fix this lack-of-new-amazing-post.
That's a very weird definition of "Tomorrow" xD

That's very cool! Congratz! :D

*intense waiting intensifies*

Nonono, see, what if I said "I'll do it tomorrow" at 12AM on a certain day? Well, tomorrow wouldn't even start until 24 hours from then, and then I would have 23.99 hours in which to post! That's "within the next 48 hours." Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Drath, now I have to find a big pile of inspiration and smartness and writer-stuff to be able to respond to such brilliance

Well I just spent 6 hours programming and 4 hours editing a single video for my youtube channel. Today was a good day, now to come up with a good post.

<p>Or a mediocre one. Or a garbo post that you'll just delete tomorrow and replace in <em>shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame</em>.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back