• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

The next post is on my plate, but I've had a horrible week. Intended to post many evenings, but have not managed to find the time and energy.

Sorry for slowing things down. I'll shall continue attempting my hardest to post.

@Dannan There is no music in space, your character is so robotic I doubt he would listen to music and Valkyrie would listen to this the whole lot: [media]

[/media]
Would still be an interesting fight to witness if it is done correctly with the lack of sound effects since there is no sound in space xD

Also, I am back my fellow cyborg writers, I'm a bit of a wreck (literally and figuratively) and will see if I can post tonight or wait till tomorrow.

Mitchs98 said:
I was confused when you said Fixer had a radar. Then I remembered everyone did. Lol
It confused me as well for a brief moment xD . You going to post?

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]It confused me as well for a brief moment xD . You going to post?

[/QUOTE]
I was like. Radar? What radar. I was supposed to have a radar? xD . And I might d:

Mitchs98 said:
I was like. Radar? What radar. I was supposed to have a radar? xD . And I might d:
There can be no maybe in a bool. It can only be true or false...

FancyKiddo said:
“937, update on p629’s status, please.”
"p629 is having a nice school trip to the depths of Hell itself and has most likely scratched the paint job so be prepared for a salty Operator whilst I drink Juice and listen to music whilst you figure out what to do with the dickhead who got onto the hull, over." I was so tempted to say this but it is not professional enough for Valkyrie xD

Operator be like "Sir, I'm not sure if I can relay that message for you. How about I call a flower shop for you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, that was a slip in my judgement. I should have watched the video before posting it.

I want to make it clear that I don't want that sort of language to invade this RP, so I've removed my post. Sorry again.

FancyKiddo said:
Sorry guys, that was a slip in my judgement. I should have watched the video before posting it.
I want to make it clear that I don't want that sort of language to invade this RP, so I've removed my post. Sorry again.
You perhaps should've done that, but hey, mistakes happen and that makes us human. Now excuse me whilst I go laugh my BEHIND off because of my unintentional ironic comment xD

Duke the Impossible]Should I start writing a post or wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] his 'maybe' ? :P
You post first. I have a ton of junk to do atm. Which includes making vital edits to a CS

Mitchs98 said:
You post first. I have a ton of junk to do atm. Which includes making vital edits to a CS
Alrighty then. Surely Homer Isn't Trucking. I'll see what I can do

Aight done. @FancyKiddo can you check my post for things that should be changed and that kind of stuff? I'm not entirely on level with my own head atm xD

and the thread returns to life! Oh good, I was spooked a bit there.

1.mitch, since radar is mundane by this point, maybe you should elaborate to a full spectrum scan and a nervous system to interpret it. IE, x-ray, ultrasonic, radar, EM sweep, and so on. Or that might be Blind's thing. Don't know. Very confusing to have a operative named Blind and another one with radar. daredevil effect says those should be the same person.

2. I am not an idiot, you're the one acting like a puny human. I'm clearly a genius on your hull, so reboot thyself and acknowledge my greatness!

3. Kiddo: no biggie! we're cool! I just was worried the thread would die. Seen waaaay to much of that.

. It is WONDERFUL.
5. Human comment FTW.

6. Also, Booleans! Yay! I like those. beep boop.

Dannan said:
1.mitch, since radar is mundane by this point, maybe you should elaborate to a full spectrum scan and a nervous system to interpret it. IE, x-ray, ultrasonic, radar, EM sweep, and so on. Or that might be Blind's thing. Don't know. Very confusing to have a operative named Blind and another one with radar. daredevil effect says those should be the same person.

2. I am not an idiot, you're the one acting like a puny human. I'm clearly a genius on your hull, so reboot thyself and acknowledge my greatness!

3. Kiddo: no biggie! we're cool! I just was worried the thread would die. Seen waaaay to much of that.

. It is WONDERFUL.
5. Human comment FTW.

2. For a genius you are clearly completely in control of the situation and stuff *cof* *cof* your ship's gone *cof* :P

3. Thread dead? I can't recall that would be the case, only absence of my person and other people being busy.

4. Oh shucks, I knew you would come with that sooner or later.

5. YUSH!

6. You dirty machine, you don't say that about my second CPU.

Dannan said:

. It is WONDERFUL.
5. Human comment FTW.

Fixer was never meant to have a radar d:

.....You only have two? Also, I said beep boop, not Breep be-boop. And mitch? I officially have no idea what's going on with you now.

Also, Warlock specifically spoke on standard operations frequency-aka, party chat. You can all hear him if you so choose. Valkyrie would have been able to here that snide remark. He wasn't bothering to send it JUST to Dhampir.

Dannan said:
.....You only have two? Also, I said beep boop, not Breep be-boop. And mitch? I officially have no idea what's going on with you now.
It was a mistake on Kiddo's part bro. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back