A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower strokes his head. "Dante..." she sat on the cot wih him and then hugged him slightly worried deeply for him. She sighed. "Dante you fool..." she whispered.

Flower snuggled her face to his neck. "Looks like it." she swiftly kicked him a bit. "Bite me and I'll kill you." she warned him and then moved her head to look into his eyes.

Dante looks at her and smiles lightly, his fangs gleaming in the dim light of the tent "Sorry, you just smell delicious." he smirks, twitching slightly as he hears the blood rushing through both of their veins, he brings his wrist up to his mouth and bites into his wrist.

Flower jerks back and then looks at Dante. She flinches slightly. "Doesn't that hurt?" She asked looking at him with a frown. Great he was turned into a vampire....a vampire of all things!

Flower looks at him and then grabs his arm and pulled it away from him. "Hey....cut that out I don't think that's helpping." She said and then glared at him. She looked at his arm and then back at him worried.

Dante frowns "Sorry, I'm hungry." he looks at her and licks his lips lightly, running his tounge over the tip of his fangs

Flower looks at him. "I don't think drinking your own blood is much help. You'll just make herself faint." She said and then looked at his arm. She looked at him and then sighed. She played around with his hair. "I don't know what to do now Dante....I'm still new at the idea of vampires and stuff like that....kind of ironic really me being one of them."

"Wait, when were you made into a vampire? Was it one of the two we met earlier?" Dante stands up gritting his teeth

Flower looks at him. "I ment being a light holder silly. I don't think we can be turned into vampires." She said and then rubs her head.

Dante looks at her and smiles, he kisses her neck inhaling her amazing scent he didnt even notice that his fangs had popped out of his gums "O-oh." he moves closer kissing her neck again and setting his fangs against her neck

Flower looks at Dante and then blushes when he started kissing her neck. She leaned towards him and then stopped when she felt his fangs. She didn't move waiting for him to make the choice.

Dante pulls back biting into his bottom lip instead "Y-you smell so good." he kisses her neck again "I'm a monster now. If anyone else knew I would be in trouble. maybe I should leave."

Flower looks at him. She plays with his hair. "Dante....it'll be fine." She said and then kissed him near his lips. "I don't want you to go." she said and then rubs his arms. "I love you....no matter what."

Flower looks at him and then smiles lightly. "I think it'll be alright Dante." she said and then lightly kiss him. "So far you've managed to hold back." she said snuggling close with him.

Dante bites into her neck and starts feeding off of her, she was too close he couldnt stand it, especially since he just became a vampire

Flower jerks and then looks at him. "That hurts you know." she said but didn't stop him. She thought if he was full then maybe they wouldn't have any problems. She looks at him and then waits for him to finish.

Dante keeps feeding until she feels weak and when he hears her heart beat fading he comes to his senses and pushes her away "I'm so sorry."

Flower grabs her head feeling dizy. She lays down. "Wow....you were really hungry..." She said rubbing her head. She looks at Dante and then heals the bite wound. "Ugh..."

Flower grabs his shoulder. "I don't think that's such a good idea. For now we should just wait." She said and then looks at him. "Besides if he sees me like this I don't think he'll be happy either." She said and then sighed deeply. "So just stay here will you?"

Flower looks at him and then kicks him hard. 'Stop using that word you idoit." She said and then stood up. She glared at him. "Then I will tell him....better me then anyone else really." she said and then looks at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back