• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Oh no, it's fine, It's all my fault. I don't know why, but i decided to go through my freshman and sophomore year without even trying, which fucked my GPA which carries on through my whole high school career. So I can't get a scholarship, I'm probably just going to go to community college fr the first two years and hope I do good so I can transfer over to a real one, hopefully with more money.

[/QUOTE]
:c I wish you the best of luck. And if you ever need any help just ask

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Thanks, but I think I'll be alright.

[/QUOTE]
It's up to you, dear. My offer will still stand. o-o

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I have many reasons, most of which include having to get an actual job while going through college while living paycheck to paycheck on bread and sadness. And when I'm actually done with college, I'll have to live with student loans for the rest of my life, which will probably wreck my life. Although, I could possibly not go to college straight away and just work for four years and have enough money for maybe a bachelors degree. Or I could go into the military, which would pay for my college after my time serving, but that won't happen, because my mom will disown me and she's my main financial support right now. She's so against the military, she won't let me sign up for the draft thing, the name slips right past me right now, which yes, is illegal, and I can go to jail for that. So yeah, that's why.

[/QUOTE]
Adult life is tuff I'll tell yah.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Just made an Eye Appointment to my Eye Doc, however it's going to be two weeks before I'll be able to get in D:

[/QUOTE]
Oh noes D:

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Gurl, you got a snake?

[/QUOTE]
Yessir, he's a beauty <3

Anaxileah said:
Oh noes D:
Yessir, he's a beauty <3
I always wanted to get a snake, I never did though, but I have a parrot and a guinea pig, and they're adorable.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Just made an Eye Appointment to my Eye Doc, however it's going to be two weeks before I'll be able to get in D:

[/QUOTE]
I hope you feel better, man.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I always wanted to get a snake, I never did though, but I have a parrot and a guinea pig, and they're adorable.
I hope you feel better, man.

[/QUOTE]
Rodents or other small mammals scare me >.< idk why. I've never really held one, but in afraid they'll bite me ;-; so I has a reptile because...logic...?

But parrot :D I've been bitten by a bird before xD everything bites me

And Ye :o feel better, dear. Take pain meds and maybe a cool washcloth over the eyes will help? Like when you go to bed or whatever

Anaxileah said:
Rodents or other small mammals scare me >.< idk why. I've never really held one, but in afraid they'll bite me ;-; so I has a reptile because...logic...?
But parrot :D I've been bitten by a bird before xD everything bites me
Yeah, Penelope, the parrot, will bite anyone other than my mom, her fiance, and me, while Gizmo, the guinea pig, would never bite anyone unless they're a carrot or an apple slice.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, Penelope, the parrot, will bite anyone other than my mom, her fiance, and me, while Gizmo, the guinea pig, would never bite anyone unless they're a carrot or an apple slice.

[/QUOTE]
o-o *hides from teh birdie*

My snakey is entirely domesticated and has only bitten me once and on accident, and he's being SO CUTE RIGHT NOW xD

Anaxileah said:
My snakey is entirely domesticated and has only bitten me once and on accident, and he's being SO CUTE RIGHT NOW xD
I never understood how people can see the emotion in a snake's face and stuff, they always look the same.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I never understood how people can see the emotion in a snake's face and stuff, they always look the same.

[/QUOTE]
Body language. And he's being cute because right now he's around my neck and exploring my hair and shirt xD

[QUOTE="The Endergod]He gonna kill you, and what language, they ain't got no arms or legs.

[/QUOTE]
xD and yet their body makes up the rest of them. If they're curled up in the 's' position they're either angry or afraid, both of which will result in you being bitten. When they hide their head they're also seen as frightened, as well as sleeping, depending on the situation. Stuff like that.

And no he won't, he's probably going to sleep on me. It's super cute when he yawns.

Anaxileah said:
xD and yet their body makes up the rest of them. If they're curled up in the 's' position they're either angry or afraid, both of which will result in you being bitten. When they hide their head they're also seen as frightened, as well as sleeping, depending on the situation. Stuff like that.
And no he won't, he's probably going to sleep on me. It's super cute when he yawns.
Weird

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Weird

[/QUOTE]
You're weird >.>

*pets snake possessively* >~>

Do you wear eye contacts at all? And is it both eyes? I can't click the thing, on my kindle

I could show you my snake but that would involve my face since he's around my neck o-o and my face is bleh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back