• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Sorry I'm not posting right now, my eyes are in excruciating pain atm.

[/QUOTE]
saaaaaame but i wanna get these CSs done xD

Block schedules are so annoying xD this is mine:

A1/2 - History

A4/5 - English Lit.

A6/7 - Theory of Knowledge

B1/2 - AP Bio.

B4/5 - AP Chem.

B6/7 - AB Calculus

C1/2 - Research

C4/5 - Spanish 4

C6/7 - Research

Third period is even more confusing

Anaxileah said:
Block schedules are so annoying xD this is mine:
A1/2 - History

A4/5 - English Lit.

A6/7 - Theory of Knowledge

B1/2 - AP Bio.

B4/5 - AP Chem.

B6/7 - AB Calculus

C1/2 - Research

C4/5 - Spanish 4

C6/7 - Research

Third period is even more confusing
I go to a smaller rural school, so we don't have extra curricular classes.

Anaxileah said:
I have a confusing schedule referred to as a three day rotation - A day, B day, and C day. I have different classes each day, where the seven periods are grouped into blocks - 1/2, 3, 4/5, & 6/7. Tomorrow is C Day, and my C1/2, 3rd period, and C6/7 are all study halls because of the programme I'm in.
Pfffff I got 4 periods XDD

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I go to a smaller rural school, so we don't have extra curricular classes.

[/QUOTE]
I'm forced to take all of these classes >.>

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Only class I'm forced to take is Ag. - It sucks.

[/QUOTE]
Ag? I'm also taking Latin online

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Agriculture.

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh

I go to two colleges and work at the same time but I usually post from my phone, not so much in the OOC though.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I go to two colleges and work at the same time but I usually post from my phone, not so much in the OOC though.

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad I'm not in college yet :D

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm extra fearing college.

[/QUOTE]
Why?

Anaxileah said:
I have many reasons, most of which include having to get an actual job while going through college while living paycheck to paycheck on bread and sadness. And when I'm actually done with college, I'll have to live with student loans for the rest of my life, which will probably wreck my life. Although, I could possibly not go to college straight away and just work for four years and have enough money for maybe a bachelors degree. Or I could go into the military, which would pay for my college after my time serving, but that won't happen, because my mom will disown me and she's my main financial support right now. She's so against the military, she won't let me sign up for the draft thing, the name slips right past me right now, which yes, is illegal, and I can go to jail for that. So yeah, that's why.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I have many reasons, most of which include having to get an actual job while going through college while living paycheck to paycheck on bread and sadness. And when I'm actually done with college, I'll have to live with student loans for the rest of my life, which will probably wreck my life. Although, I could possibly not go to college straight away and just work for four years and have enough money for maybe a bachelors degree. Or I could go into the military, which would pay for my college after my time serving, but that won't happen, because my mom will disown me and she's my main financial support right now. She's so against the military, she won't let me sign up for the draft thing, the name slips right past me right now, which yes, is illegal, and I can go to jail for that. So yeah, that's why.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry ._.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Why?

[/QUOTE]
I understand why you would be afraid to go to college, and I'm sorry there are so many things to cause that fear. I wish there weren't nearly as many.

Anaxileah said:
I understand why you would be afraid to go to college, and I'm sorry there are so many things to cause that fear. I wish there weren't nearly as many.
Oh no, it's fine, It's all my fault. I don't know why, but i decided to go through my freshman and sophomore year without even trying, which fucked my GPA which carries on through my whole high school career. So I can't get a scholarship, I'm probably just going to go to community college fr the first two years and hope I do good so I can transfer over to a real one, hopefully with more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back