• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

Yeah, I don't really know what that's all about. I hope your plot gets approved though! I don't really have anything specifically planned for Evelyn - I'll let her develop with the RP and see where we go from there, but for now I intend for her to be a strong supporting character. I always have a soft spot for supporting characters :3

.....i think i shoold make my character faint and start a chain reaction of fainting xD

Sasha is more serious and heartless character for now till she knows her allies well xD so for now just a very serious woman

yea if not i have a NORTHER one for the night time xD the other one would be "The eyeless stalker" only title xD but basically something happens at night and well....big trouble xD

Haha that's dope - Evelyn is sort of that way but a little easygoing. She's only supposed to be super intimidating when she's pushed to it or like when she means business or whatever lol. She's got a lil hidden sense of humor like she'll get along with people but in a deeper sense she's pretty closed off as well

T h e F o o l] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25227-coal/ said:
@Coal[/URL] It is done .-.
Also does anyone have any problem with my CS...

I am a little worried about the Magic part -awaits judgement-
I read your cs and loved it!! I hope you reply soon, I'm interested in what he has to offer

Siduri said:
its alright, appartenly everyone's just collapsing or fainting or something. I'm quite confused myself xD but i'm just going with it
is there going to be some kind of quest or adventure they're going on eventually? not that i'm like trying to make it happen, cuz i'm all for exposition, but just in case... i love me some foreshadowing opportunities yaknow what i mean?
sorry im replying to this late but Roen is the atagonist, and hes causing undead to rise, so yes there will be 'quests' etc

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOO! i'm trying to get evelyn to meet back with the others asap - she's only really been talking to hikaru lol

Siduri said:
WOOO! i'm trying to get evelyn to meet back with the others asap - she's only really been talking to hikaru lol
lol Ashanti is like the Meet & Greet for the base xD

aahahahah ev is missing all the action :/ Ko's not trying to miss anything though... he was like alright peace guys ima go meet the new kids kbye

Siduri said:
aahahahah ev is missing all the action :/ Ko's not trying to miss anything though... he was like alright peace guys ima go meet the new kids kbye
D'Mago ditched his rider to go talk to lady dragons :/ ugh

not sure what i'm going to do with evelyn - Her childhood wasn't exactly easy, but she recognizes that she lived in privilege so I won't have her talk about it too much. I do intend to build a bit of a complicated past for her after she left home. We'll just see where it takes us lol

yeah - its sort of a common trope in characters who grow up with an insane amount of wealth... even more so in conflict. There was probably a lot of tension, but she doesn't really let it get to her. She's sort of an emotional rock. Sure, she'll probably be awkward and uncomfortable if she ever reunited with her parents, or perhaps even at the mention of them, but its not something she necessarily dwells on. I intended for her life to have become a bit more complicated after she left them - I'm just not quite sure yet what i want her to have experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siduri said:
yeah - its sort of a common trope in characters who grow up with an insane amount of wealth... even more so in conflict. There was probably a lot of tension, but she doesn't really let it get to her. She's sort of an emotional rock. Sure, she'll probably be awkward and uncomfortable if she ever reunited with her parents, or perhaps even at the mention of them, but its not something she necessarily dwells on. I intended for her life to have become a bit more complicated after she left them - I'm just not quite sure yet what i want her to have experienced.
sounds good

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Meanwhile, Arthun is being a smug little, apple eating asshole. Good thing his dragon is a nice, gentle one.

[/QUOTE]
i noticed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back