• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

@Coal You should start. :3 (That way it'll get moved to the top and it'll attract more people to join. also an interest check wouldn't be bad... xD I guess I'll make one for this because-... why the heck not? xD :D ).

TheHappyPikachu said:
Just a warning to everyone, my characters backstory is kinda-... Sad. so, yeah... prepare for the feels. xD If you've ever been in an RP with me before you'll know this is a normal... but if not be prepared. xD :D :3 (Also she has an obsession with shiny things.)
STOP MAKING ME FEEL

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]STOP MAKING ME FEEL

[/QUOTE]
xD

Thus i find interest in this RP yes.....Hmmm....would be thus a dragon that is blind but posses such "Magic" like abilities be allowed?

as well what is the maximum Dragon size?

@Coal

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonsisac said:
Thus i find interest in this RP yes.....Hmmm....would be thus a dragon that is blind but posses such "Magic" like abilities be allowed?
as well what is the maximum Dragon size?

@Coal
Yes, and not too big. It can't exactly be the size of a small mountain, ya know?

I've been writing up a report since 2 am and this site is distracting me. I literally created an account today and I'm like some kid in a candy shop. I should have started the paper hours before i did.. haha

Siduri said:
I've been writing up a report since 2 am and this site is distracting me. I literally created an account today and I'm like some kid in a candy shop. I should have started the paper hours before i did.. haha
Ah. Fell for the oldest trap in the book eh?

Don't worry. I did too.

Yep, pretty much. I just got super excited because i finished, but then I looked at the clock and realized I have to get ready for work. Lol. Sad times.

IM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE! I hope i dint miss anything important! i will begin reading soon!

its alright, appartenly everyone's just collapsing or fainting or something. I'm quite confused myself xD but i'm just going with it

is there going to be some kind of quest or adventure they're going on eventually? not that i'm like trying to make it happen, cuz i'm all for exposition, but just in case... i love me some foreshadowing opportunities yaknow what i mean?

......well then i think its fainting day or something xD

Honestly i have something plan out! but i need GM approval :/ if ya read Sasha's history i was planing the other 3 dead echo knights would fined her...But of course not at the start of the RP -3-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back