• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

typhoon

watery grave
This is my first detailed Rp, so please be lenient with me! If you have any questions I will gladly answer them.

*I'm also making a map! Hopefully it will help imagining all of this.

Accepted Characters:

"Hikaru Katoru" @Adonis Williams

Rickets @Leviersa

William
@Lotusy [/b][/b][/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didnt realize this was a rp thread xD for some reason I thought it was an inTeresa check O.o but I'll post my cs in a bit ^-^

remembervvinter said:
Sorry I didnt realize this was a rp thread xD for some reason I thought it was an inTeresa check O.o but I'll post my cs in a bit ^-^
Sorry, I've only recently joined. Whats an inTeresa?

NightCasterZ said:
One question though. Can I make just a dragon please?
Only if it has a certain role. Do you have an idea where it will fit in this story or your idea for it?

remembervvinter said:
Alexandrius (Alexa) Illidriane

Elf-l.jpg
Name: Alexandrius Illidriane (Alexa)

Personality: Being a healer, Alexa has always been very patient, kind and caring. She is the human embodiment of ladylike, always minding her manners, speaking politely, watching her tone, etc. However such good character qualities could only go on for so long. Although she may remain calm as she can, Alexa is an utter monster when she gets angry. She even had a reputation back when she went to the giant school of Karthe, earning the nickname "Tsunami", because when she's angry she literally destroys everything in her path. Don't let this scare you though, her getting angry is a rarity as she has extreme patience. Just don't bite off more than you can chew. No really, I'm saving your life.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Kingdom: Karthe

Weapon: Throwing knives that she rarely uses, as well as bows and arrows.

Appearance: As seen in the picture, Alexa carries the same traits that every citizen of Karthe possesses: pointed ears and an odd hair color, which hers is a silvery white. She has a pale complexion, almost making her look ghost like, yet still colored enough that she is still considered healthy. Alexa also has a pair of lilac purple eyes that somehow seems to match well with her hair, and a triangle birthmark on her forehead, though it's unknown what its meaning is. She stands at a height of 5'2, living up to her petite build, and weighs 113 lbs.

History: Growing up, Alexa was never really the fighting type to begin with, as most people in Karthe were. So she thought it was just logical that she chose to become a doctor rather than a knight. Her mother was a healer and her father was a veteran knight, and even though Alexa chose to become a healer, she still managed to learn a good handful of self defense, such as sword wielding and archery. When she graduated from school in Karthe, Alexa decided to leave the large kingdom, and moved to a more quieter, isolated place that had low activity surroundings. She now lives in one of the dense forests of outer Karthe, her hut in deepest parts of the wild. She mainly uses her healing for animals, since people. are very rare to come by in her area.

7a572fe1e22156b45d594dd631ef8400.jpg

Astaroth

Alexa is Astaroth's dragon rider. While Alexa was on her way looking for a few ingredients so that she could use for a new medicine that she was inventing for her mother's smallpox, she came across a trail of dragon scales that varied in colors of red and blue. Of course Alexa was aware that dragons existed above her, but she didn't really expect to see one up close. Actually she never even thought about the possibility of seeing one ever in her life. It was a one chance in a blue moon kind of thing.

When she followed the scales, she looked up when she saw her destination. The dragon was majestic. It's scales ranged from different shades of red and blue, with spiked horns that lined along the front of its neck and torso, as well as two sharp horns on its head. Alexa stared at the dragon for a long while, mesmerized, but she quickly shook out of her gaze when she noticed that the dragon seemed...agitated.

Sneaking around, and hiding behind a boulder, Alexa realized that the dragon had an injured tail, which was vital to help the dragon balance as it flies. It was then and there that the dragon had noticed her, and let out a terrifying roar in an effort to scare her away. Of course, Alexa was affected. For a moment she became hesitant to reach out to the dragon, however she took small steps. Eventually she was able to convince it that she really meant no harm, and proved it as she helped mend the dragon's deep wound.

It took a couple months for the wound to fully heal, however during those couple months, a friendship between the Karthe citizen and the dragon formed. It took a long while for Alexa to realize that the dragon was in fact, not a female, but a male. She changed the dragon's name from Asta to Astaroth, but she still calls him Asta for short.

Astaroth's traits are that he's really stubborn and refuses to allow other people's help, but he's mischievous and playful as well. He's able to shoot large breaths of ice that can freeze a large amount of area, and sometimes during the summer he would freeze a nearby lake for Alexa to skate on.

When angered, Astaroth's eyes flicker a bright orange, and smoke flows out from his nostrils rather than his ice breath. This hints that he may be able to conjure some fire, however Alexa doesn't really know yet.

I can already tell our characters will hate each other... xD

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]..... I'll think about it.

[/QUOTE]
... :3 (fufufu... my plan has worked.)

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I'll join or at least try to.

[/QUOTE]
:3 thx. :D :D :D

Just a warning to everyone, my characters backstory is kinda-... Sad. so, yeah... prepare for the feels. xD If you've ever been in an RP with me before you'll know this is a normal... but if not be prepared. xD :D :3 (Also she has an obsession with shiny things.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back