• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

is this still open? oh well
--------------------
Name:
Lyra Cloudwin

Personality: Lyra is a shy girl, she doesn't like staying with anyone but her dragon, however if you get over her shyness, she's a lovely girl.

Sexuality: straight

kingdom: Ilragon Land of Dracolings (let me know if there are kingdoms that i have to follow)

Appearence: medium-tall height, White hair, pointed ears (in her village whoever owned a dragon had their ears pointed up by cutting and stuff like that) keeps a dark hooded cloak on. (things will be added, still need to draw the character)
---------------------
Dragon's Name: Paride

Dragon's Appearence: Tall and slim, a wyvern, thunder and storm powers (lightning breath), a dark navy color for the base and gold for details.

How she met the dragon: a dragon egg was given to Lyra's family which hatched when she was born.
---------------------
History: Before Lyra was born to her mother was given a Thunder Dragon egg which hatched at Lyra's birth. Lyra and Paride lived together every single moment of their life, now they consider themselves as sibilings even if it's obvious to them that they are not. Due to constant problems in her village because of her dragon, Lyra and Paride decided to escape and now they travel around looking for a place to call home.

Weapons: Lyra uses a so called Storm Bow, a big bow with lightning arrows.
---------------------
a few sketches i have of Paride

*the girl next to the dragon is actually me in real life, not Lyra XD*
aiai.jpg oi oi.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back