A Court of Kings

Upon returning Baldur saw that Victor was engaged in conversation. He decided to wait silently by with Atticus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine spun on her heel, startled by the kings sudden appearance. She curtseyed, but the look of concern did not leave her face. "Your highness, that is unnecessary. My father and I wish not to take advantage of your kind hospitality."

"Nonsense you'll not be traveling in a state of emergency such as this"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katherine bit her bottom lip. She was highly concerned that the castle would be more dangerous than returning back home. "See, Katie?" Her father said happily. "We should stay." He said. Katherine sighed, knowing she couldn't argue with them both. She'd have to think of another way... "Alright." She said. "If you insist."

Atticus stood tall by Baldurs large form, but knew he would continue to be small compared to the man.

"Right." Katherine mumbles under her breath, contrary to her fathers cheers in the background. Kat forces a smile. "So, where shall we stay?" She asks, being pleasantly polite.

"Sorry to intruded." Evalyn spoke seeing the king and Katherine. "My chambers may be free. I can always stay with Princess Cassie."

"We have plenty of room my lady, they shall have their own quarters."

"Thank you, your majesty." Katherine's father says, bowing. Kat knew it was unecessary, but she still appreciated the generosity of the monarch. "Thank you, Victor." Kat said, a warm smile spread on her face. She curtseyed.

"Now I'm going to rest if anyone needs a word come to my chamber, I'll be up"

"Right, of course." Katherine says, smiling as she curtseyed. Eventually, her and her father were lead to the living quarters.

home-slideshow-03.jpg

The area was beautiful. Katherine May have even sucked in her breath. Not before long, she found a quaint room, and decided to claim it as hers for the night.

master_bedroom_2.jpg

[i think the thread should be notified if people are private messaging, that way it doesn't get confusing or feel like people are inactive :) ]

(Perhaps. I think either way we'll be good lol by the way loved the room picture)

Katherine then left her chamber once her father fell fast asleep. She decided to wander the castle, exploring at such a late time of day.

Victor sat in his room angrily, doors locked, he wanted to be left alone, and he was determined to keep it that way.

(I'm taking a two or three day hiatus, carry on anyways)

Cassie still felt uneasy from the nights events, eventually she fell asleep. Her new kitty slept beside her purring all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back