• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

(So Malea thinks independently of the dolls, but La'ir doesn't. Interesting.)

La'ir's eyes flash, but then he looks around a bit curiously.

"We should probably get going, huh?" he asks, a little shyly.

"Yes." says Cass. "Time to go."

"Can you lead the way Aunt Malea? i'm not sure I know how to get to it from here." She said, noting how daddy was acting strangely, she kept close to him and nuzzled his leg. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine, sweetie," he says reassuringly. "It's just...a weird day. And usually your mother uses her hypnosis to make things a little...different. I haven't seen the world like this for some time."

It's a surprisingly short walk to the place where the orb is kept.

"We're here!" She said excitedly, she took in the ight and the power emanating from it for her second time, it was truly awestriking.

"Is it just me, or is it different?" asks Simon.

Both the plush Mew and the orb are glowing -- the orb is purple now.

"It's still beautiful," replies Malea.

"I've sworn to protect it with my entire being," adds La'ir. "I'm glad to see it in good condition."

"Are you ok Cass?" She asked her plush friend, the glowing worrying her.

"Yes," replies Cassiopeia. "I haven't been this close to the source of my life and holder of my soul in a very long time. It brings back memories."

" So.... what do you want to do?" She asked everyone. Worried for some reason.

"Well, first thing is to find out whether we can use it to restore all the plushes," says Malea.

"It does have that power, but in order for it to work someone has to absorb it's power -- they have to become me. Either that, or we have to find a body that can hold the contents."

Simon just giggles for some reason. La'ir remains vigilant.

"C....can i absorb it?" She asked, the thought scared her, but it seemed necessary.

"B-but Danielle...if you do that -- you'll cease to exist. My memory, my mind, my thoughts will overwrite yours. There won't be anything left of you! You can't do that!"

Balaa is adamant. "That plush is absolutely right -- you cannot become someone completely different just to turn us back into Pokemon!"

The others more or less agree.

"W....well, that's what I did to other people right?....And I hurt them doing it.... it only seems fair that I help people for once...."She said her head hung low.

"You didn't do that to anyone, Danielle," says La'ir, stooping to the Vulpix's level and putting his hands on her shoulders. "Listen to me -- you have helped many Pokemon. You gave Simon a friend. You brought joy to my life."

"And...you brought old friends together," says Malea.

"Yay, Danielle!" says Simon.

She cried , and not completely from fear or sadness. "But I want to get you guys back...."

"I know, I know," says Cass sadly. "But replacing yourself with me won't do it."

"What if we made the plush Mew into a real Mew?" asks La'ir. "Can we do that?"

"Not without a lot of power. Could...could one of you put me on the orb, please?"

Malea nods at Danielle. "You own the toy. You better do it."

She did so picking it up, slowly walking to the orb, slightly blurry vsion hampering only a little, as she placed the plush on the orb.

Sure enough, both of them glow even brighter. Malea gasps.

"I think we're gonna see something amazing," La'ir notes, picking the Vulpix up and holding her close.

Then there's an explosion. A moment later all of the Pokemon find themselves in a garden, real and whole and alive, surrounded by flowers -- in the middle is a Mew with a bright smile and cheery eyes.

Danielles eyes light up, the Mew looked so powerful, and playful at the same time. "C...cass?" She asked

"Hi! You're all inside my mind right now. Sorry I haven't decorated very well, but I haven't been in here myself in several thousand years! It's very nice to meet you, Danielle. Oh, and where are my manners! Simon, Balaa, Liese, and Malea. It's wonderful to see you all in your proper forms."

The others look around stunned. Liese is particularly surprised to see herself back the way she once was.

Danielle bounces up and down and charges into mommy. "You're back!!" She said licking her.

Balaa nods, full of excitement. "It's wonderful to see you again...and feel you again," she adds, wrapping Danielle in her tails again.

Liese, however, nearly breaks down crying.

Simon is too distracted by everything to notice.

Cassiopeia, meanwhile, watches, both happy for the reunited duo but saddened for Liese, about who she now knows everything.

Danielle hears the crying and turns around. Wait... is that... daddy? She walked over to the strange female Lucario. "D.....daddy?" She asked cautiously, since this was obviously a she.

"I...Danielle? You-- you're the Vulpix that took over my mind...and then...and then this Ninetales...she changed my whole body...and she erased my memories...why? What did I do wrong to you?" She's trying to stay calm but is clearly wounded in heart.

"I think perhaps there needs to be some conflict resolution before we move on to the next thing," says Cass.

"Why would you do this, Mew?" asks Balaa. "We were happy!"

"Wha.... I don't understand... whats going on" She asked slightly demandingly, why was her daddy not her daddy.

Cass waves her hand, and Liese reverts to La'ir, mind and all.

"I was hoping," says the Mew, "that this would be a smooth transition, but it appears our poor Lucario went through some tough stuff. To simplify matters, I've turned her back into him. Nonetheless, I don't think it's a good use of one's power to brainwash another Pokemon into being one's mate."

Malea chuckles. "I told you, Balaa. You can't just brainwash everything and expect it to work."

"Now," adds Cass, "Since Danielle helped free me, I will be taking her for a little walk. You all remain here." She gestures the Vulpix to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back