• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Partner

HoneyPhantomhive

Byakuya Kisser

Hello friends!

I'm HoneyPhantomhive, but you can call me Honey or Ciel. Either is fine. As you've seen, I'm looking for a partner! (Insert clapping sound here!) As much as I like to have fun, I have to have rules :( But for all you skimmers, I'll bold and underline the major points. Anything else is just be blabbing xD

Rules

• Please please please be active! At least one post a day please. Please.
  • I don't mind one liners. Or any short responses.
  • I don't do anything other than fandoms. You have to make it past me to do anything else.
  • Must be able to play male or female.
  • You don't have to watch the whole show/read the whole book/know the whole history to RP me. If you want spoilers, fine by me. I'll try not to spoil, but sometimes I might forget O.o
  • Pretty pretty please, use correct grammar. I'm a grammar Nazi. Sorry.
  • Fade to black when romance gets graphic.
  • RP in third person. I am so bad at names that third person is a necessity. I don't ever forget my own character's names because I have like 3 characters xD
  • If you're loosing interest, tell me. I won't hold it against you, I promise. I totally understand.

Other crap

• I'm generally okay with matching post lengths, but anything past a 5-7 sentence paragraph is hard for me. If you don't like fairly short responses, I might not be what you're looking for :(
  • I'm at school weekdays from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM (CST). I'll be available most times until 9 PM weekdays and 10:30 PM weekends. My parents are very strict about my time on the internet, so if I suddenly disappear on weekends, that's probably why.
  • If you don't see your fandom below, don't be afraid to ask! I have a lot of fandoms and constantly forget about things, so I might not add a fandom.
  • I love love love to ship. Even especially gay ships. I've never done a FxF, but if you want I could try O.o
  • I love to double.
  • I will combine any of the below fandoms. Even the ones that don't make sense, like My Chemical Romance and Black Butler... not sure why you'd want that, but OK.
  • I prefer PM. You'll get faster replies.
  • I don't like AUs unless it's Black Butler. It's hard for me to imagine and get into the zone.

FANDOMS!

• Fall Out Boy

• Panic! At The Disco

• My Chemical Romance

• Black Butler (Really craving ships on this one)

• Ouran Highschool Host Club

• Sword Art Online

• Fairy Tail (I have eight episodes left, please no spoilers D:)

• Hetalia

• Sherlock (Johnlock is otp, if you can't tell.)

• Doctor Who

• Hunger Games

• Harry Potter

• Divergent

• The Selection

• My Little Pony

Thank you thank you thank you for hearing me ramble. Sorry it was long. It was a lot longer than I meant for it to be. Look at me, I'm rambling about thank yous. I wish I talked this much in real life

xD I'm just making this longer ahhhh

(
If you're good at BBCode, I'm not. I'm looking for someone to help me pretty this up :3)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for doing something with you. From the things you listed, I like Sherlock, Doctor Who, FOB, Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Divergent.

Fable said:
I'm up for doing something with you. From the things you listed, I like Sherlock, Doctor Who, FOB, Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Divergent.
Great! If you don't mind, we could do Sherlock :3 In the forum or PM?

Sherlock's good with me. I don't mind where. What's your preference? It looks like we both can't yet send any PM's though.

Fable said:
Sherlock's good with me. I don't mind where. What's your preference? It looks like we both can't yet send any PM's though.
Well then 1x1 forum it is xD Would you like me to set it up or do you want to? I don't care either way.

Oh. My. Gosh. Ive been looking for someone to do P!ATD and FOB FOREVERRRRRR!!!! Please message me!

Fable said:
You can go ahead and set it up.
Sorry if I seem unorganized, this is my first rp here (I've RPed other places) x3 What characters do you want and do you wanna do OCs?

PokemonGirl said:
Oh. My. Gosh. Ive been looking for someone to do P!ATD and FOB FOREVERRRRRR!!!! Please message me!
I can't yet PM, sorry haha. I'd be glad to RP though! Just so you know with both of those are topics where I have limited knowledge, so I may be looking a lot of things up. Want to include past members i.e. Ryan Ross? PM or forum?

Are you good with doing the standard Sherlock and John?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! :)

I'm interested in...

• Anime (SAO, Amnesia, TSDS, and a few more...)
  • Doctor Who
  • FOB
  • Hunger Games
  • Harry Potter

Just tell me if you'd like to do any of these! :)

Nerdyy said:
Hey! :)
I'm interested in...

• Anime (SAO, Amnesia, TSDS, and a few more...)
  • Doctor Who
  • FOB
  • Hunger Games
  • Harry Potter

Just tell me if you'd like to do any of these! :)
I'd love to do a Doctor Who if that's alright :)

Alright. Since you can't PM me yet, I'll PM you...

I'd also like to bring up...

Bandoms are my favorite. Slashing is my favorite. I can do MxF and MxM, but I've never tried FxF. If you really wanted it I could try, but don't expect to see any seasoned pro. I'm on mobile most of the time. I prefer PMs, and if you're going to leave for a long time tell me. If you're loosing interest, PLEASE tell me. I won't bite. Don't just leave. That's rude. I don't like to have a set plot; I prefer to let it flow (I.e. BrendonxFan, let's go). One post a day minimum, please. Um, I think that's all I've got. If I think of something, I'll add it. Thanks for reading :3

Moonshadow said:
I'll do a selection RP with you (just want to let you know I prefer to be a female)
Great :D that works for me. Can you shoot me a pm? I don't care if it says "rainbows" or some shiz like that, I just can't send PMs yet xD sorry about that.

Mobius said:
Hey! Would you like to do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC for The Hungrr Games?
I'd love to do Canon x OC if that's alright with you. Can you shoot me a PM? I don't care if it says 'unicorns' or some shiz like that. I can't send PMs yet. Sorry about that xD

This reminds me. This has nothing to do with either of you. I can't send PMs yet. I'm sorry, I'm working on it. My bad. xD

Hello there, it seems as if you're quite busy but maybe we could work out a fantasy type roleplay, that is if you are into things aside from fandoms. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back