• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Partner

A Black Butler RP sounds AMAZING. I would love to RP maybe a Ciel/Sebastian pairing with you.

And also, I'm pretty good at BBcoding, you can look at my Want List
Thread to see. I would gladly help you out.

Totally ok! If you bored, you should watch it or play the games, its a lot of un and the show is cute :) Good luck!

I'd love to do either Hetalia or Black Butler. I'm not too far into Black Butler but I know the general plot and stuff, so I don't mind spoilers xD

Hi! You can call me Laby. I'm interested in doing something with you! I'm new to the site, so I can't pm you at this moment. I'd be interested in Sherlock or Doctor Who. I am part of the Panic! and FOB Bandom, but I haven't ever RP'd either of them. If you send me a pm, we can discuss further. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

I would be interested in Doctor Who

I'm pretty active usually

But I'll let you know if something happens like you said.

If you're still looking

Hey :3 if your still looking I am interested in Divergent :3 only read the first book and kinda into the first few pages of the next book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back