• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Partner

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello there, it seems as if you're quite busy but maybe we could work out a fantasy type roleplay, that is if you are into things aside from fandoms. ^^
Of course :D shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

I'm so sorry guys, I. Was away at a family emergency.

@Konanwest I'd love to :D I love to do OHSHC and Black Butler, but throw some at me and we'll see what we can do ;D

@Wilted yes pls ;3; I'll pm you and we can work on it

I'd be interested in doing a The Selection rp?

Also is your username based off Ouran and Black Butler? Cause those are both also rps I'd be interested in.

I think I'd like to do a selection rp most since I most recently finished the books, (I havent read the fourth one though with Americas daugher or something)

I'll do the hunger games with you. :) or even harry potter, though I've only seen the movies.

Bumpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Bumpty Dumpty had a great fall. And all the king's horses and all the kings men helped to put the post back at the top of the forum!

Hey! Remember me? :) You probably don't because of the name change, but we did a Doctor Who 1x1 together. Would you like to do another?

HoneyPhantomhive said:

Hello friends!

I'm HoneyPhantomhive, but you can call me Honey or Ciel. Either is fine. As you've seen, I'm looking for a partner! (Insert clapping sound here!) As much as I like to have fun, I have to have rules :( But for all you skimmers, I'll bold and underline the major points. Anything else is just be blabbing xD

Rules

• Please please please be active! At least one post a day please. Please.
  • I don't mind one liners. Or any short responses.
  • I don't do anything other than fandoms. You have to make it past me to do anything else.
  • Must be able to play male or female.
  • You don't have to watch the whole show/read the whole book/know the whole history to RP me. If you want spoilers, fine by me. I'll try not to spoil, but sometimes I might forget O.o
  • Pretty pretty please, use correct grammar. I'm a grammar Nazi. Sorry.
  • Fade to black when romance gets graphic.
  • RP in third person. I am so bad at names that third person is a necessity. I don't ever forget my own character's names because I have like 3 characters xD
  • If you're loosing interest, tell me. I won't hold it against you, I promise. I totally understand.

Other crap

• I'm generally okay with matching post lengths, but anything past a 5-7 sentence paragraph is hard for me. If you don't like fairly short responses, I might not be what you're looking for :(
  • I'm at school weekdays from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM (CST). I'll be available most times until 9 PM weekdays and 10:30 PM weekends. My parents are very strict about my time on the internet, so if I suddenly disappear on weekends, that's probably why.
  • If you don't see your fandom below, don't be afraid to ask! I have a lot of fandoms and constantly forget about things, so I might not add a fandom.
  • I love love love to ship. Even especially gay ships. I've never done a FxF, but if you want I could try O.o
  • I love to double.
  • I will combine any of the below fandoms. Even the ones that don't make sense, like My Chemical Romance and Black Butler... not sure why you'd want that, but OK.
  • I prefer PM. You'll get faster replies.

FANDOMS!

• Fall Out Boy

• Panic! At The Disco

• My Chemical Romance

• Black Butler (Really craving ships on this one)

• Ouran Highschool Host Club

• Sword Art Online

• Fairy Tail (I have eight episodes left, please no spoilers D:)

• Hetalia

• Sherlock (Johnlock is otp, if you can't tell.)

• Doctor Who

• Hunger Games

• Harry Potter

• Divergent

• The Selection

• My Little Pony

Thank you thank you thank you for hearing me ramble. Sorry it was long. It was a lot longer than I meant for it to be. Look at me, I'm rambling about thank yous. I wish I talked this much in real life

xD I'm just making this longer ahhhh

(
If you're good at BBCode, I'm not. I'm looking for someone to help me pretty this up :3)​
I have quite the idea for a Hunger Games/Divergent crossover rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back