• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 1x1 Overwatch Rp

Well are we starting around the time of the game (with the omnic threats, overwatch recalling after its fall, and the rise of talon and stuff)? Or maybe you were thinking some time before that? (Just letting you know now that I'm a huge geek for the game's lore)

As for where it seems that we're both Brits who got stuck in time and/or space. (Which definitely makes things pretty interesting :3) So it would probably make the most sense that we start in London, since both characters hail from there. Maybe Tracer could run into Noteworthy on the streets or something. Is there anything you were thinking for direction of the plot and what we'd be doing as we go along?

So far as time goes you can choose when it starts, and also London seems like a great place to start. But also if we start before overwatch's recall noteworthy will know nothing about present day London since he just returned from the interdimensional rift. If we start after the overwatch's recall noteworthy will be somewhat used to the 'new' London.

Hmm... I guess we can start a little before the recall, with the threats like Talon just arising. Then we can move towards Overwatch banding back together and both characters joining the new Overwatch.

Now for post length, what would you say you're comfortable with writing? For me, my post are semi-detailed and are usually about two paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back