• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1876 Cirque de Monstres (intrest check)

Can I be the leader of the church side?

[QUOTE="Lady Luna Ravenswood]My ever fun Cirque de Monstres got me thinking about its history and the original cirque. So I decided to see if other people would like to join it! Here is a working plot thing
Welcome young and old to the Cirque de Monstres! We open at nightfall and feature a carnival and circus entertainment. We feature many interesting acts and can assure that everything is merely parlor tricks so no need to get suspicious or, tell the church....

Plot: Just a normal circus well, If you think a circus full of non or part humans is normal. Founded by a man know only as Monsieur Thomas, to keep the freaks of society safe from harm. Not much is known about why he started it. There are carnival games as well as the Circus acts and a constant fear of being hunted. Don't worry! Thomas will not let anything happen to the performers. meanwhile the Catholic church is fearful of the new entertainment, they have sent their own to make sure the performers are normal. Will they find out about the Cirque? or will the performers be exposed and killed? only time will tell.

It is like the current cirque (which is currently set in 1941) but, is in France. I am looking for people who would love to jump on the cirque train! Here is a breakdown of charecters

Founder co-owner- Monsieur Thomas (taken by me)

co-owner/ring leader- (taken by the other gm of this rp @Icefox11 )

performers:

1. Reserved

2. Reserved

The church (The inquisition)

Main boss(kind of like a cardinal)-(taken by me)

Leader-

members

If interested just say so! also if you want tell me what kind of position you want!

Also this will be a mature rp like the current cirque

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="dela agius]has the rp started yet ?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it has but we are not that far in

Gothemel said:
Is there still a perfomer spot open that I can take?
I believe there might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back