• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1876 Cirque de Monstres (intrest check)

I'm interested— would it be possible to reserve the role of "snake charmer"if possible? I have a previous character concept that I could adapt for this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested, in fact, I saw the original and would have liked to join it, but I was far to late. I was thinking of a performer who was sort of a gender-bender? Like a man who looks extremely feminine and he sort of screws with peoples minds, as something like that most definitely would have back then?

Omg, mine to! Well, that or a trans woman. I was beginning to think I was the only one, haha. It's like there's a roleplay with all these normal characters and then I come in with ma genderf*** power and shake it all up xD

@kira blackthorn

Is there any rom for one more prformer and perhaps a church member? Not sure what I want my preformer to be exactly right now, but it will be creative and maybe a little unsetting?

Is there a character limit? And approximately when will the thread be up?

Pasha said:
I would definitely be interested, in fact, I saw the original and would have liked to join it, but I was far to late. I was thinking of a performer who was sort of a gender-bender? Like a man who looks extremely feminine and he sort of screws with peoples minds, as something like that most definitely would have back then?
I have had a few brave souls join the cirque recently but, I know some people do not like jumping into an RP that is so far along so that's why I decided to make this one!

Also gender bending was no socially acceptable at the time but, remember this is a cirque for rejects so it is fine!

Abyss said:
Is there a character limit? And approximately when will the thread be up?
3 characters per a person. And thread will be up most likely tomorrow.

WolfsbaneRain said:
Is there any rom for one more prformer and perhaps a church member? Not sure what I want my preformer to be exactly right now, but it will be creative and maybe a little unsetting?
of course there is room in both!

Here are the CS so you can start thinking about things!

for the performers:

Name:

Show Name or nick-name:

Age: (over 18.Put real age and age appears if that applies to your character.)

Country of Origin(If not originally from France):

Species:

Sexuality:(optional)

Appearance: ( any picture will do)(optional, can describe character instead)

Appearance other:(whatever else you need to add)

Personality:(don't give away everything)

Background: (Just a basic one.)

Abilities:(don't go overboard.)

What do you do in the circus:(You can do multiple things.)

other:

For the church peeps:

Name:

nick name:

sexuality:(optional)

Appearance: ( any picture will do)(optional, can describe character instead)

Appearance other:(whatever you would like to add)

Personality:(don't give away everything)

Background: (does not need to be detailed. can be one sentence.)

other:

No need to post them! just wait for the real thread to be posted! Just wanted you guys to be able to go over them so you can work things out think abut or what not

I hope that I am not too late, I have just how found this!! I'm not sure how updated your reserved slots are, but I would like to reserve a character in the church.

MrWeirdbraxto said:
I hope that I am not too late, I have just how found this!! I'm not sure how updated your reserved slots are, but I would like to reserve a character in the church.
Of course! Thread is up so go ahead and post your CS when ready!

Would it be possible to reserve a spot for some sort of contortionist? I'm not home right now, but I'd love to be in this.

Hofficus said:
Would it be possible to reserve a spot for some sort of contortionist? I'm not home right now, but I'd love to be in this.
I think it would be fine to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back