• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 13 reasons why [closed]

Can those who have reserved a space please consolidate and finish their character sheets. I'd like to begin the roleplay today or tomorrow.

Still open for a few male characters

Yeah, that's fine!
Sorry if I'm being annoying! Will you be controlling Kaety? If so do we need to PM you with our ideas/what we'll be putting down for their secrets/interactions as I don't want to accidentally do something that would be out of character for her or do something that's too similar to someone elses idea.

No, people have liberty over Kaety in the main thread. However, at the moment, I am working independently with everyone to piece together her story. She's pretty all over the place tbh. Her character isn't consistent, but that's kinda the point - so, it's fine!

A PM with your ideas would be great, so I can tell you whether it would fit with the other stories.

I'm trying not to spoil the "13 reasons yet" because it kinda defeats the whole point. So, most people don't know what everyone else has done or their complete history. You get me?

Hey, WhispFlick WhispFlick just brought up a really important point.

I will be making an OOC thread so you can discuss character relations and whatnot. If you'd like this before everyone has done their character sheets, then let me know. I'm down with the majority.

interested, can u please shoot me the pm? mine is acting up so i actually cant make pm's rn

interested, can u please shoot me the pm? mine is acting up so i actually cant make pm's rn

I have done :)

Roleplay is closed from this point onwards to newcomers - for the foreseeable future. Consolidation of characters needs to take place before any more can be considered. This will be reopened if OR when a space becomes apparent! <3

Finishing up my characters now! As my account is new I can't PM you so could you PM me so I could tell you what I was doing for the backstory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back