• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 13 reasons why [closed]

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CHARACTER SHEET

MAIN THREAD

OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

IMG_2859.JPG

IMG_2854.GIF

Wake up, there's no rest for the wicked - and yes, that includes you.

We all like to think of ourselves as innocent, but no one really is. Everything we do in our lives effects other people. Think of the domino theory, you affect Brenda who affects Tiffany who affects Jordan, ecetra.

IMG_2855.GIF

Though it may appear small, acts of anger and sadness can affect someone who is struggling a lot more than you would realise. For someone who feels as if the whole world is against them, sometimes it can feel like the last straw. On the other hand, sometimes your random act of kindness starts a cycle of pureness. You help an old woman cross the road. In return, she gives change to a homeless person. That homeless person, feeling lifted, may help a lost little girl. It goes on.

IMG_2856.GIF

Except, how often do we actually go out of our way to help people? Somewhere along the way, you went wrong. You were involved in the suicide of Kaety Bass. Although, at the time you did not realise it. How could you? It was just another day, perhaps another passing comment or a typical argument. Maybe, you were enemies. You two had always hated eachother, but it was mutual. She could've been your best friend, your girlfriend, your ex, or your sister - but she's gone, and you're partly responsible.

IMG_2857.GIF
IMG_2858.GIF

What's your story? Only you can decide. Struggling with unique problems of your own, the revelation of tapes passed around all of you exposes to yourself and others what you did wrong.

What did you do? Be creative.

For this roleplay, you will be expected to make a three dimensional character. I will want to read what they're struggling with. This could be:

- Parental divorce
- Sexuality
- Guilt of a crime
- Gender dysphoria
- The wrong dreams
- Drugs
- Peer pressure
- Eating disorders
- Physical and mental health disorders
- Another type of addiction
- Victim of abuse
- Bullied
- Other

This may or may not:

- Be how your character knew Kaety
- Be what affected her
- Come to general knowledge (of the group) through the tapes

As the truth comes to light, the group of characters will learn a lot more about each other than they could imagine. People who never would've talked will come together. Friendships will fall apart. Some people may even be convicted.

What's your tape going to reveal about you?

IMG_2860.JPG

Last edited:
Oh, I'm excited. I was kinda hoping for people to come with ideas. Hopefully, there will be a bit more interest!

For any newcomers to this thread: shockingly, we are in need of female characters.

On the top is a link to character sheets, which is now open for posts. They can be as brief, or as full, as you wish. However, please do not yet include what your character has done to Kaety. I feel as if it will be better to have the plot twist intertwined within the roleplay.

Just to make it clear though; ensure you put character relations. I will have my two up by tomorrow. I've just got a whole load of revision for my exam in the afternoon, so I'll catch up after.

The characters are as such:

Four males and four girls.

Note: this is still open for a few more.

Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose I can't send you a PM because I am new here and I'm not allowed to PM anyone until a certian time etc. is there any place else like the occ i can send you the ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back