• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

Like usual in D&D it is incredibly easy to cheat when you’re in an online campaign. For one of the internships particular it’ll be incredibly easy to cheat and I’ll have to ask you to please not look up answers. This has the potential to apply to everyone but currently it seems at though it’ll be applying to Gears Gears and _boopityBoop _boopityBoop
Just a friendly reminder that these games are more fun with honesty, it’s meant to be challenging!

I'm thinking a regeneration quirk, that slowly evolves over time? First maybe into Regen, then add healing, then manipulation over his whole body, then finally an adaptation quirk.

I’m thinking it could start with basic healing and regeneration, for the first 3-4 levels it takes a full action to use it but afterwards it can be done as a bonus action. First level it heals 1d4, second level 1d6, and so on. The manipulation and adaptation can start at level 5, depending on what specifically you want to do
also, do rangers have to use bows?
Nope! You’re free to use whatever weapon you’d like

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Hisa atm XD

Oh for sure going Elastica then. That's what Hisako is all about!

We’ll say that you remember the rough idea of their quirks. So Lockdown’s quirk defies gravity and Elastica’s quirk is combat oriented

I like to do rolled to give more variety! So you’ll roll 4d6 and pick the top 3 numbers!
huh. How do you do dat. My brain hurts

its like my 2nd time playing DND. And i'm in another session rn, which is my first. The GM over there helped me get some stuff, but I still don't understand everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back