• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Ladies and gentlemen (adult magical girl/boy(s)) Out of character (invite only))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
the demons and monsters in this can take any form except human. This includes terrifying things, cute things, entire rooms or buildings, or a trippy lsd trip type experience (the latter being similar to the witches of madoka magica)

the demons and monsters in this can take any form except human. This includes terrifying things, cute things, entire rooms or buildings, or a trippy lsd trip type experience (the latter being similar to the witches of madoka magica)
Then how can you assume that any given thing is a monster from appearance alone?

Then how can you assume that any given thing is a monster from appearance alone?

Usually Vanilla, (the wish granter) will tell them when a monster is around using telepathy, they May describe what the monster looks like, they may not

Usually Vanilla, (the wish granter) will tell them when a monster is around using telepathy, they May describe what the monster looks like, they may not
But if I’m not a monster than why would the wish granter purposefully cause me problems by calling me one?

(I’m sorry, I got a bit more heated than I would’ve liked just now.)

They wouldnt, but they are scatterbrained, and if you are near one or already fighting one when others show up, they might forget to introduce the magical people to eachother

Okay. Well. That covers what I need to know.

I like being a special little snowflake. So I’ll probably have the shape memory golden balls (maybe make them silver or a metallic bluish white) and the lich powers.

(I’m sorry, I got a bit more heated than I would’ve liked just now.)

its ok. There will be a way to tell them apart tho, i just wanted it to be a surprise. Though i suppose its best to let you all know.

when you make a pact with the wish granter (aka when the wish gets granted), your character is permanently marked. Its like a painless tattoo on your shoulder that represents the wish granter. It means you are associated with them. And the demons sense it too.

its a way to make it so people dont just back out of being a magical demon hunter once they get their wish. The wish wont be revoked usually, but the powers and weapon can be, though the mark remains. Essentially if they back out they are in danger.

hallo

its ok. There will be a way to tell them apart tho, i just wanted it to be a surprise. Though i suppose its best to let you all know.

when you make a pact with the wish granter (aka when the wish gets granted), your character is permanently marked. Its like a painless tattoo on your shoulder that represents the wish granter. It means you are associated with them. And the demons sense it too.

its a way to make it so people dont just back out of being a magical demon hunter once they get their wish. The wish wont be revoked usually, but the powers and weapon can be, though the mark remains. Essentially if they back out they are in danger.

hallo
So, it represents only our wish and not our powers?

So there's no CS thread yet, but I have an idea on what to make my character look like, both as his normal self and as a magical girl.

Mine probably wouldn’t be too happy to turn back to normal. It’s a good thing they’d be wishing for infinite happiness as a girl, since the easiest way to do that would probably be just to let them be magical full time. Unless there’s something to that about corruption.

Vanilla Pancake​

The food pixie​

the creature that gave you powers. they grant wishes using the power harvested from the monsters that they have you hunt.
They are scatterbrained and prefer short sentences due to having a short attention span.
without them the magic you have will vanish, but the mark will remain.
IMG_1721.png

IMG_1722.png<-The mark that will appear on the character’s shoulder

they make it as insurance so they aren’t double crossed as they have been many times before.

Vanilla Pancake​

The food pixie​

the creature that gave you powers. they grant wishes using the power harvested from the monsters that they have you hunt.
They are scatterbrained and prefer short sentences due to having a short attention span.
without them the magic you have will vanish, but the mark will remain.
View attachment 1098116

View attachment 1098120<-The mark that will appear on the character’s shoulder

they make it as insurance so they aren’t double crossed as they have been many times before.
I wanna eat it

Mine probably wouldn’t be too happy to turn back to normal. It’s a good thing they’d be wishing for infinite happiness as a girl, since the easiest way to do that would probably be just to let them be magical full time. Unless there’s something to that about corruption.
They could choose to be one full time, but the drawback is they still have to eat and get sustinance, meaning depending on their living conditions they may need a job.
I wanna eat it
no eat ice cream pixie, bad juju. Also they are way to big to eat. The standard length of a full grown cat.

Just lettin ya know, they dont all turn into magical “girls”, they can also be like a male sorcerer appearance. Though if you want them to look like it, its ok.

i was honestly going to have mine gender swap when they transform as well
Mine is openly trans, and Pre-Op prior to the wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back