• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Thank you Elf." He said before slowly walking to pirate one. He looks down at the man with pity in his eyes. "I'm truly sorry but you guys started this." He says as he plunges his blade into the pirate striking the weakened man for 14. "I hope whatever deity you worship welcomes you."

Pirate 2 watches as Pirate 1 is run through and falls, "I will avenge you brother!" He runs at Daris and makes a wide sweeping swing with his cutlass against daris and maxwell hitting the former for 10 and the latter for 8. Zuul reappears, "Sorry, had to help out the Captain." He walks up to Daris and presents his chalice "Drink!" If Daris does, he regains 3 HP. Pirate 3 throws his dagger at Shana but misses.

Daris spat pit blood and looked at the pirates. He had to end this quick they were draining them.

"Oye you bloody bastards." He said his voice slipping into a more uncivilized rough tone (Think Scottish). "These seas are big enough for us. If yall want to end up like your friend here by all means continue we'll send all of you to the locker. Unless you'll smart enough to leave."

Pirate 2: "It be you that soon be seein ol' davy jones, by me own blade!" Pirate 3 grunt his assent. (next shana, avel, daris)

Last edited:
Shana targets the remaining pirates with electric arc. They each take 6. Avel touches Daris, healing 3 damage. zuul offers the chalise again to Daris. He would gain 3 HP temperarily.

Daris took the chalice from Zuul and smiled feeling health return to him. "Thank you." He said before moving towards PirateB. He swings his blade cursing as he was slowing down. Both of his attacks were too wide cutting the air instead of the pirate

The slightly worse for wear pirate b grins as he spits a tooth at Daris. He stabs at Daris with his dagger....and hits for 9. (back to 2). Pirate 3 throws his dagger at Maxwell and hits for 8.

Maxwell drops his rapier and shoots a crossbow bolt at pirate 3 for one damage.

Last edited:
Shana casts electric arc. Pirate B is struck by electricity then it arcs over to Pirate c. it deals 8 damage to each. avel touches daris and he recovers 4 hit points. Zuul offers his chalice to daris. If he drinks from it, he regains 3. Pirate 2 spits up blood and looks very worse for wear. Pirate 3 looks slightly beat up but appears ready for more.

Daris limps over to Pirate two. His first swing goes wide but his second connects impaling the man on his blade dealing five damage. "You should've headed my words. I hope you and your friend find each other in the locker. I say before pulling the blade out.

pirate 2 splutters blood as he makes a rasping breath as he is impaled then the light leaves him. Pirate C slashes at Avel with his saber and hits for 6.

He fires at the remaining pirate and misses, seeing the bolt hit a wall of the ship.

Pirate 3 roars as he managed to just barely dodge the bolt. Shana casts the focus spell, dragon claws. Vicious claws grow from her fingers. She manages to use them to deal 4 damage. Avel also uses a focus spell. He summons a fierce storm dealing 10 damage. The pirate falls to the deck, crackling with electricity. He dies and there is much rejoicing. A great blue bolt strikes the pirate ship just as a large man who could only be its captain prepares to swing over. The shockwave from the exploding ship cause him to land in the water. He does not come back up. A short time later, the Captain and Zoe appear from the bow. The captain holds up his hand to hold questions, "Zoe and I managed to take care of the pirate ship... with the assistance of Avel and Zuul. Thank you gentlemen. Avel and Zuul say almost in unison, "yes captain." (and players can do stuff or ask questions).

Last edited:
Daris let out a breath as the battle ended. He wiped the blood off of his rapier before walking towards pirate A. He knelt down and checked to see what man had.

He looks at everything before pocketing the silver. "Might be able to get some coins for the sword and bow." He said before looking around. "Unless one of you want sword and bow." He said to the crew. He took the armor and nodded he could use it. "I'll have to clean it first." He thought.

He went over to his other kill pirate B and checked

"Hey Maxwell you want some armor?" Daris asked before taking the dagger and leaving the cutlass for someone else.

Shana: "Unless you plan on using them, wouldnt they be more secure in ur footlocker? Matter of preference. If they're on ur person and ur thrown overboard or in the locker and the ship sinks... All we can do is make the call that feels right and hope for the best."

He decided to take everything to store it away. He gave his crew a brief smile before heading back to the crew quarters. He made sure he was alone before taking his bandana off reveling his blonde hair and pointed ears. He took our a handkerchief and started to slowly clean of the rapier.

Maxwell cleans his rapier after slinging his crossbow over his back. "Good job team! We keep this up and things are sure to roll smoothly for the rest of the voyage!" He turns to Shana since Daris has left the area. "We'd have been lost for sure without your help! And the healer too..." He looks around the area for the healer, who appeared to have gotten struck down during the fight. "I'd like to see if I can't get him up and moving again if possible."

Maxwell cleans his blade as he looks inquisitively at Shana, trying to read her thoughts. Eventually he gives up, not being successful. He's a thief, not a... whatever he was trying to be. "I forget if I asked you yet, but what brings you here on this voyage today? So far it's been relatively exciting. I'm a bit rusty with the blade, so I hope more pirates come along after a good rest."

Shana: "I'm a permanent part of this crew. I owe the Captain my life. This is just part of the job. Pirates love to attack cargo ships like ours. That's why we are always looking for new crew. Land lovers enlist with us for adventure then find the adventure too much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back