• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Zuul appears after dealing with his own invaders. He looks through his bag while shana takes her turn. Shana murmers about learning from Zuul how do treat wounds as she sees Maxwell take a nasty hit and get knocked out. She casts the same spell on the same targets. the lightning deals 6 to both of em. the menacing pirate falls. Maxwell is stabalized. On Zuul's turne he moves to maxwell and makes him drink from a chalice. He regains 3 life.

Last edited:
Maxwell jumps back up from the ground like a graceful gymnast. "Thank you for the assist! Now..." He eyes the two pirates closest to him. "...who will I target next?" He swishes his sword back and forth, listening to the edges of the blade sing as they sway through the air. "Ah! How about you?" He points the tip of his sword at the pirate in front of him. An ally is keeping watch on the other one, so he swings quick at the pirate and takes away one HP.

the pirates see their fellow fall and their faces contort into snarles as their determination grows. Pirate A doesn't need to move and strikes at Zuul frokm where he stands with his sap after he switches weapons...and Zuul deftly dodges.

pirate b attafcks zuul with his greatclub and...misses.

(daris' turn)

Daris moves swiftly towards Pirate B. "Hey you your fight is with me." He said striking left before quickly maneuvering to the right and cutting Pirate B's side for 4 health.

Shana casts electric arc on the two remaining pirates. Pirate A dodges at the last second as the arc comes his way. Pirate B isn't so lucky. Pirate B takes 6 damage.

Zuul holds out his chalice to Maxwell, and the orc says in a commanding voice, "Drink!" If he does so, he regains 3 hit points.

(maxwell's turn)

He takes the chalice and has a drink, recovering some of his life before handing it back. "Thank you! That really hit the spot! Now let's take out this pirate a." Maxwell stabs the pirate with 4 damage.

pirate a attacks shana with a sap and hits for 10 damage. pirate b points his greatclub at maxwell. (i gtg for the nbight, but its daris' turn)

Daris was about to attack Pirate B again but saw that Pielrate A was attacking the spell caster.

He moved quickly getting ahead of the man and stabbed him twice for 12 damage.
"You alright?" He asked Shana

Shana: "Ha! It will take more than the likes of him to hurt me! But thanks for the assist!"

Pirate B is looking beat up. He is spitting blood and is a bit unsteady on his feet but seems good to go still.

Shana is glad she wasn't casting when she got hit. She casts eletric arc on the remaining pirates. It hits pirate a but pirate b manages to avoid it. Pirate a dies.

Zuul moves to Shana and offers the chalice. Shana drinks and recovers 3 HP.

Maxwell approaches pirate B. "Time to say goodnight. CONFIDENT FINISHER!" And with very precise movements of his sword, attacks for 10 damages and carves an "M" in the pirate's chest with the tip of his sword.

pirate a dies. the battle ends, but you know more are coming from the look of things. Avel suru the elf thats the color of the sea comes running over. "Zuul, the Captain requires your expertise. I will fill in here." to daris, maxwell, and shana. "I need you to stand closer together." assuming they do so, his eyes change color as he chants and his coral necklace glows. The three of them gain 8 HP just as the next wave of pirates appears, another 3 of them...in formation. (they are designated as pirates a, b, and c).

Daris moved quickly as he feigned left on Pirate C before slashing the man's chest for 8 damage

pirate b swings their cutlass at maxwell for 8 dmg.
pirate c swings their cutlass at daris for 10 dmg.

Last edited:
Wildly waving his sword looking completely unprofessional and doesn't hit a single damn thing.

(lol). Shana casts electric arc on pirates 2 and 3. She misses both. Avel casts protect companion on Daris. Pirate 1 shoots at Avel twice. His second shot hits, dealing 4 damage. Daris' turn.

Last edited:
Daris coughed up blood as his gripped his blade and looked at pirate 3. He pressed his foot down as he stabbed pirate three for 6.

Pirate 2 throws a dagger at Maxwell and misses. Pirate 3 attempts to stab maxwell with a dagger and misses.

Maxwell uses stunning acrobatics to avoid the daggers thrown and stab attempts, true to the form of a swashbuckler. "Come now, ganging up isn't nice!" he says as he slashes pirate 2 across the chest with 4 damage. "Oh damn that's gonna leave a mark!"

Shana targets pirates 1 and 3 with electric arc but it only does 6 damage to pirate 1. Avel uses three actions to heal daris and mawell by 8 pts. daris loses ally protection so his ac returns to normal. pirate 1 shoots at avel twice, but misses both times.

Daris slowly moves towards Pirate one and stabs the man twice in the chest for a combined total of 18 damage.

pirate 1 is bleeding and looks like he is about to pass out. Pirate 2 attacks maxwell with a cutlass and misses. Pirate 3 attacks Daris for 8 damage.

Last edited:
Thomas sees pirate 1 is weak. Best to kill off the most dead ones before letting them have any more attacks. "I bet ye didn't expect to get yer arses kicked! Say hello to Davy Jones for me will ya?" His blade sings in the air as it twirls, and as he swings for pirate 1, Thomas misses the mark as pirate 1 stumbles quite accidentally out of the way.

Shana casts electric arc on pirate 1 and 2. It misses pirate 1 "The devil's luck with this one." It deals 7 damage to pirate 2. Avel walks up to Daris and touches him. Daris is healed by 3. Then he casts Protect ally. Daris gains 1 ac until avel's next turn. Pirate 1 makes a warcry! He shoots at avel twice. Avel falls. Avel grunts and manages to make it back to his feet, bloody and battered. He glares at pirate 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back