• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lacc's partner search (fire emblem, SAW, & more)

ozzie artman

toxic yuri enthusiast
𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕔'𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙

Hi all! I am looking for a partner who is interested in roleplaying - please shoot me a DM here so we can discuss!

About me:
  • 21 years old. He/Him and She/Her pronouns (AFAB)
  • Semi-lit to literate length
  • EST
  • Third person only
  • Ghost friendly. I get anxious about things. I get it. I would prefer if we discussed it, however.
  • I like roleplaying shippy stuff, but I LOVE roleplaying shippy drama. Give me those toxic ships and dynamics and inject the drama into my veins.
About you:
  • At least 18 years old. I explore dark themes (Violence/Psychological horror/etc) so I don't RP with minors.
  • Semi-lit to literate length
  • Fairly active. I work full time Tuesday-Saturday, but I do make an effort to post daily. I tend to hyperfixate when I am invested, so I would appreciate a partner who is up for worldbuilding/character discussion frequently, even if it isn't a new post.
  • Up for doubling/playing multiple characters/playing side characters. This isn't a requirement, but would be great for story purposes.

π•—π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€
Interest level in roleplaying a specific fandom will be indicated by stars.
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ships I'm interested in: Ike x Soren (can play either), Boyd x Mist (prefer to play Boyd), Tanith x Sigrun (can play either), Tibarn x Reyson (can play either), Naesala x Reyson (can play either), Naesala x Leanne (prefer to play Naesala), Oscar x Kieran (can play either)
I will not lie - I am craving IkeSoren, and would prefer to do any other ships as background npcs. I have a few ideas for aus (specifically, I would love to do a SAW au where the Greil Mercs are protΓ©gΓ©s of Jigsaw (Greil)) but I am honestly open for anything. I just really really want to rp IkeSoren. I've also played Engage and can work with Emblem Ike and Soren, as well.

SAW β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Ships I'm interested in: OCxOC only (MxF, FxF, and MxM are all cool), Any ships from above for an AU
Saw X was dope. I've watched 1, 5, 6, Spiral, and X, so I have a good enough grasp on the series. I don't really have any specific ships from the movies, though, so I'd prefer to do OC x OC. This can be victims or protΓ©gΓ©s.

Scream β˜…β˜…β˜…
Ships I'm interested in: OCxOC only (MxF, FxF, and MxM are all cool), Any ships from above for an AU

Same as above. I've watched 1, 2, 5, & 6.

List will be updated in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back