• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Horror Rp Search (M/M, maybe F/F)

Rainwhisper

hello, all! i’m on the hunt for a horror based role play. i’m flexible with settings, from urban to high fantasy, as long as there are elements of horror involved. little about me first. this thread is kind of messy so i apologize for that.

- over the age of eighteen. would prefer my partner to be as well.
- can post regularly. i’m very patient but a post every couple days would be perfect.
- chill. it’s cool if you ghost, i don’t hold grudges.
- although i’m looking for horror themes, i do really enjoy romance, mostly m/m.
- i don’t have many limits or triggers when it comes to writing. as long as it’s not against site rules, it’s probably fine by me. but please let me know if there are any topics that you’re uncomfortable with.
- i’m only interested in writing about original characters.

some examples of horror media that i enjoy.
- coraline (book/movie)
- haunting of hill house (book/show)
- literally so many paranormal/ghost movies.
- witch’s house (rpg game)
- ib (rpg game)
- neverending nightmares (indie horror game)
- inside/limbo (indie horror game)
- little nightmares (horror game)
- many, many more.

Last edited:
Um would Gravity Falls, ParaNorman, Monster House and Over The Garden Wall be also considered horror media?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back