• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rainer’s messy int check [m/m, craving WOLFSTAR]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
salutations, i am rainer and this is my silly corner of the internet where i try to make a comprehensive guide to my current rp carvings, but i will also fail at it. so, again, i go by rainer, and i live in gmt+9 aka south korea LOL. i work and i study so i’m not going to be able to give you dozens of replies a day realistically!! a reply once a day or every other day is what you can expect from me, as well as a headsup if i ever need to take a week or two long break.

as a writer, i've written here and there on other websites over the years before finding my home here on rpn!! i write in third person and in past tense, i have never been comfortable with asterisk rp, nor writing in first person. i write mainly in multi-paragraph format (700-1000 words, generally), but i am very flexible with my writing, and i can adjust to my partner's needs.

in regards to characters, i prefer writing male characters, oc or canon, but regarding side characters, i don’t mind at all. i’m usually a oc/oc in a vague setting we made up kinda guy, but lately i’ve been warming up to canon characters and settings.

honestly,, i am ooc friendly to a fault, and i do like knowing my partners somewhat, so feel free meme dump on me, and i probably will too. i enjoy gushing over our characters and sending you pictures that remind me of them, songs i think they’d like, and bad memes i think are funny so please bear with me, i'm a passionate individual

in terms of themes, i like a lot of angst, but i also adore moments where the characters can be wholesome together, so the classic hurt/comfort tag hits me best. combat-heavy stories are fun too, but in general, i would instead write the aftermath of the battle and the moments where characters are either wounded and dying, over characters who get very action-packed. love love found family and platonic bros just hanging, but romance will always have a special place in my heart, and i'll usually want to incorporate into my rps.

for oc/oc rps, i don’t have any specific cravings at the moment, but i do love a good hunk so send one over and bam we have a deal. — will update this when i get hit with inspo.!!

fandom wise, as the title states, i’m craving wolfstar!!!!! personally i’d prefer to write sirius, but i don’t mind too much lol! i also don’t mind any setting for it, whether it be school years with them hanging out, or after the war, with wolfstar raising harry. HOWEVER randomly i am obsessed with the wolfstar cowboy au, and would love if anyone would like to write that with me!!

otherwise, shoot me a pm if you’re interested! 🎀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back