• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gummy Shark

Lazy as a Rainwing
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya and Hello!!! The names Gummy and im bored...A while back I was on a Wof Roleplay site but sadly one of the admins didn't like me so he banned me ;-; So I never really have gotten to fulfill my craving for a rp set in the amazing world of Pyrrhia!!! Im not looking for anything fancy but my specialties are:
  • Romance (I prefer to stick with BxB but I can do others if you want)
  • Adventure (Its Wings of Fire so we need SOME exploration)
  • Angst (I love fake drama)
  • Fluff (Cute scenes make me squeal)
  • And anything that makes my creative juices flow!!!
Now I will say that I have only read to Winter Turning so my knowledge on later books (The Hive Wing Arc, Darkstalker, etc) Is very limited. Now Im also open to other fandoms but you have to hmu to hear them!!!

Oh my stars!!! Ive written all this and haven't even introduced myself properly XD!!! I have been roleplaying for almost 8 years now back to those cringey Roblox rp games so naturally I have a very creative writing style. I can go from Semi-Lit to Advanced! I've tried Novella before but I tend to lack with that sadly... I also have very few triggers!! the only big no-nos for me are:
  • Graphic scenes involving: SA, Child SA, Abuse, or Eating disorders. It's ok to have them as character trama and I understand if that's used as a coping method (I do It to) but I would rather not deal with having potentially triggering content in a silly dragon rp
  • Disrespectful/Inappropriate representation of: Mental illnesses, SH, Addictions, Abuse, etc. These are serious topics and if you want to cover them then I expect both of us to tread lightly and treat it seriously.
Anywho I really really really really hope this draws people in because I'm lonely and need people to talk with. Love ya all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back