• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check - V20 (Vampire the Masquerade) [Forum] [Dice]

Well I was looking for something a little more fleshed out character-wise, not just a song and an idea lol

Well.. Yeah.

But you /did/ want a Song.

I /can/ start writing a Backstory now, but I get bummed if I put in that - screwww it. Excuse me.... opening a Word DOc. xD

Elisaria Le'Chautelle - The Haunted

Pre Embrace: [media]

[/media]
Post Embrace :[media]

[/media]

A College student from the University, Elisaria was notable as a young woman for a striking mix of Atheletic and Mental Ability- but despite this abilities, and the popularity that might have been expected to result therefrom, she was an highly shy girl, and later young woman. Withdrawn and reclusive, she found much of her solace in books, and the movies. While she was naturally adept at physical activity- it's only real allure for her, was a way to turn her mind off and simply... relax.

This is not to say she was unhappy, but she was... hollow. She went through life, day by day- droning through in a Monotony that grew worse, and worse, as time went on. She entered in to High-school on a Scholarship, to study business, despite her intellectual passions laying in literature, and history; her parents had told her that it was no place to make solid money and find a respectable job, History, and that trying to write a book and make money off of it would just be gambling with her life.

So she listened, like the good girl she had always been- and her routine continued. Study Hard, get good grades. Make no friends- simply keep pushing onward. Stay alone, stay isolated. What's the point? Just keep studying. Get a good job. Make good money. Find a husband- not sure how.

On her life went- pushed by a mix of her parents urging, and her natural lack of social talents.... and then, one night, late at the library- she came to life. She met a woman- an beautiful, refined, elegant woman. Despite never before having considered a woman beautiful in such a way- her heart fluttered, as she saw this woman. The woman was pale, and dark at the same time- a toxic allure floated from the woman in her strange red dress.

Elisaria dared not approach- and was amazed, as the woman approached her- to ask for her guidance to a specific book within the college Library. Elisaria eagerly lept to help the woman- and found herself stuttering over her own words, caught in her eyes.....

It was the beginning of a friendship, at first- and soon after that an Affair- that led Elisaria deeper.. and deeper, in to a dark web. She fell in love, with the dark woman- unaware even now, that the Domination Discipline, and the Path of Corruption known to some of the Darker Tremere, where both at play in her seduction. Her mind, keen as ever, was of course curious as to why her friend, and soon lover, was only ever around at night; but soon she found herself unwilling to ask questions of her, entranced as she was. She began to neglect her family, her schooling- everything, for this woman....

And then it came. The Embrace, and the Revelation. She was brought in to this dark world, this nightmare web of the Vampire kind, under her sire; an old and powerful vampire, who had taken an interest in the Intelligent recluse- who had seen a use in her... who claimed a love for her, that Elisaria still believes in... Even as she is pulled deeper, and deeper. She was brought to the Pyramid, and brought in to the Tremere clan structure- and yet remains under her Sire, the Lady Catherine De'vont.

Her sire- her mistress, her lover.... her life?

That's what begins to terrify her, when she can admit it to herself... the Blood Bond keeps her in check for now, but a growing fear seems to be welling inside her; Am I still me? Is she who I thought? What is this strange world I have fallen in to..

:D I like. So that's...

@vinom

@Esbilon

@Madmal

@SephirothSage

If you guys really are all interested, I can go ahead and work on a forum and get this thing rolling, I can add others in later if necessary. I'm actually kinda excited for this. Though the real question is do you guys have the V20 book? The rules are a bit different (though not by as much as people think)

I do! Both hard copy and pdf.

And really not sure what kind of song to pick, there are so many good ones out there. This, perhaps for a Brujah with brains,

[media]

[/media]

How about a gangrel with a guilty past that he is remorseful about-My song would be

[media]

[/media]
Due to what he has done which was frenzy and kill his entire family (wife, son and infant daughter) immediately after his Embrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little cliched, but nothing wrong with it inherently. If you want to join in, that puts me at max capacity.

PirateLexi said:
A little cliched, but nothing wrong with it inherently. If you want to join in, that puts me at max capacity.
Alright so what do I do from here. I am new to the site. I a will work on the back story and character itself.

PirateLexi said:
Haha well for anyone interested, shoot me a concept and let's see what we can come up with :)
If you need any information about the city, just ask lol
Are we playing in 2014?

I suppose it is too late to change concepts? But if not, I have a character I played all of three times and then the game dissolved. I was really getting into him too, but alas...Anyway he is a Giovanni soldier/mobster ( iguess I am replacing one cliché for another here who doesn't use necromancy (this has been replaced with fortitude.) His purpose is to infiltrate the city posing as a Ventrue to gain influence mostly underworld and contacts so that the Giovanni may begin to make inroads into the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giovanni isn't allowed but it's not too late to change. Until your sheet is posted and approved you can do whatever you want with it. Make sure to read the house rules though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back