• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

God is dead, but the Revolution lives

PatriasLover

Vive la Republique!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sup comrades! My name is Patria (they-them pronouns please :D)) and I shall be your dm! however before we get into the world, I must give a TW. This game is one that covers very touchy things, such as religious and racial persecution. For those of you who are triggered by this, I completely understand, and please, don't join. These subjects are hard for me too. Stay safe, yall.

Oh, and just so yall know.... one, expect very many misspellings of simple words (thanks ADHD) as well as a profound lack of capitalization (cause we communist). 2..... ok that's uhh kinda it.... I'm tired yall.... now, onto the fun stuff!

Welcome adventurers, to the Kingdom of Kievan. Here in this great land, dragons rule, and the cities are growing.
while this kingdom may seem magical, in reality, it is far from it. corruption lurks deep inside the dragon king, the rather incompetent Gregorivi the second. the military is ladened with nepotism, racism is a social policy, people starve, and dwarves are scapegoated, and slaughtered in pograms. Many have cried out to the gods, but none have answered. however, revolution is brewing.
the two factions, Communards and Libertists, are at constant odds with each other, however, so if revolution is to come, they must be united, a quite daunting task. and just as the prayers to the gods have gone unanswered, so have those to entities down below.

i know this may look like not much, but I do have a ton of lore for this world, yes, I did plagiarise Russian history. I'm not sorry (ok I am.)
Please, comment below if you're interested!
oh, and by the way, the reality of God is unknown, so as a result, there are some restrictions on paladins and clerics, as well as warlocks, some subclasses are unavailable. Tell me if you want to join, then I'll link you to the lore page!

hehehe marxels is cannon​

Last edited:
I am ready to go, just need some stats for my character.

Also, PatriasLover PatriasLover in the PMs you sent, you mentioned that there are restrictions on paladins and clerics. You might wish to add that info to the intro post so there is no confusion.

I am ready to go, just need some stats for my character.

Also, PatriasLover PatriasLover in the PMs you sent, you mentioned that there are restrictions on paladins and clerics. You might wish to add that info to the intro post so there is no confusion.
oop-.... yeah, that would be smart! let me add those in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back