• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Fae See-East Empire Border] Operation: Fort Bury Part 2

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
This RP is a continuation of Finished - [Isekai Hell] Operation: Fort Bury

Feel free to link your character sheet in your opening post!

RP Goals:
Carry out operation fort bury and bury Fort Kanna.

Yukan: Evolve, Protect and meet allies

Gyld: Evolve

Griffin: Make allies. Protect allies and the ritual casters.

Kota: Allies, and help the Fae
====
Location: Border of the See of Fae and East Empire, Near Fort Kanna

Mention: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune gmimperfecti gmimperfecti SixSense SixSense

Time: Late Evening

Weather: Supernatural Stormy, Thunderstorm

Language Key: "Common" "{Sylvan}", "<Beastial>" "%Analog%"

While the dramatic events had been occurring on the fight near the frontlines of the fort, despite Ninelle’s effort to speed up the process there was something wrong with why it had been taking so long.

With so many of the Fae-Beast (And a construct) resources dedicated on fighting up front, there were less left behind to protect the ritual casters who were near the forest line. Griffin and Kota had both stayed behind along side Fae and a few other beasts who were acting as mercenaries to help protect the casters.

There were four Takai badger beast men with spears and traditional Kuridan armor facing the forest line, as well as a haregon martial artist who wore clothing like he was from the West Empire, and perhaps was upper cast, his robes a blue greenish hue, however it was apparent he probably had experience with how he carried himself.

Beyond that there were some Magisword elves who had stayed as well around five. The ten or so Earth Gensai casters too preoccupied with the ritual, the large Treant Petrien also focused. Guarding this area was a bit of a taller order because they could be attacked on three sides fairly easily, the one facing the forest line and away.

The main advantage the group had was that unless the group ahead started to quite literally fail there shouldn’t be that many East Empire units who would be making there way all the way over there or so they would have assumed.

Petrien
d6dp4bz-c703a110-f11e-45df-a987-c78a3c4a3620.jpg

Petrien eventually announced in his booming voice, “...There’s something wrong, the ritual is being interrupted by someone not all so far away..” He was very focused, even from a visual perspective from someone who could see the magic lieu lines of the ritual the green lines looked like they were being broken up in sections now by red magical ‘blockags’ in the form of red looking squares.

“We’ll have to take care of them, the frontline can’t fight forever..not after the East Empire unleashed whatever those monsters are…” He’d speak very seriously. It was apparent to anyone that the situation was getting really perilous.

“Well then what are we waiting for?! Let’s go kill the interloper!” The Haregon spoke looking to the others.

One of the magisword elves spoke up as well, “We can’t all leave, they could be hiding themselves in the forest line as we speak..they may even be trying to draw us out for an ambush, if these casters are taken care of the whole operation will fail and all of our losses will have been for nothing!”

“Typical of Fae, worrying about such things..When you’re a [Beast] you don’t worry you do what needs to be done!” The Haregon responded.

One of the Takai clan badger Ashigaru spoke up, “I do not think the Fae is misguided, I have learned in the academy if you spread out too thinly in hopes of mastering offense and defense, you become a master of none..”

While those defending the ritual seemed to be debating amongst themselves what they should do, it wouldn’t be all too long before Kota would feel something..that was almost disturbing with his Sixth Sense F (Spirits) like there was something malevolent not all that far away stemming from the woods…

Forest Line
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 7.43.16 PM.png

===

Yukan Koyake

While this interruption was ongoing Yukan was still facing off against the monster which Petrien had mentioned, it began to rain, and rain hard it did, thunder and lightning picking up the sky like there was an ongoing atmospheric shift.

The rain overtime would make the ashened earth battlefield muddy as Fae, Beast and East Empire soldiers continued to skirmish with one another exchanging blows on either side, undeterred by the immense danger, perhaps though military conditioning and patriotism on either side, the Fae for the Spirit King, the East Empire Soldiers for their Emperor, humans, and their nation, both sides believing they were correct.

Many of Yukan’s allies were struggling, Gyld against the book’s corruption in that pocket dimension, so many he wasn’t even sure if they were alive who were now on the ground after getting sliced by Tenebrae’s assault.

But he felt the power of his ancestors behind him, one which would not allow him to stop here, even if he was injured too in such a way, he was driven forward by them, a battle spirit immense radiating from him.

“Tenebrae…I’ll make you pay for the suffering you caused here today, innocent men whose lives you threw away in the pursuit of power! Even those who so loyally served the Empire you claim to protect! Preying on the weak and desperate…I will not allow you to pass…Even if Itake my last breath here..I’ll make sure you cross the Sanzu river with me!” He spat out snarling in beastial after as Yukan gradually approached the occultist with an intense killing intent radiating from him.

Tenebrae
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 8.04.54 PM-2.png

Despite this happening Tenebrae stood his ground. “Hah! You thought wrong Tanuki…Your theatrics don't scare me! All these bells and whistles won't make up for your mediocrity! You’re nothing but an animal ready for slaughter Just like the rest of your filthy race! I’ll put you down where you stand!" He began to charge up another shot from the life force reserve which he had stolen. Red energy crackled as the rain kept pelting down, and lightning struck across the sky, the wind picking up as well.

Last edited:

🦅𝙶𝚁𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙽🦁𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝, 𝙱𝚘𝚠 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚎𝚍 , 𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙴, 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 [𝙴]
γρύψ
𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

“I have to agree with the fae, or at least in my experience, charging all at once at a time never did any good.”

He told the Western Empire beast, although aware the beastkin wouldn’t take too kindly to his words too kindly as a likely result. He doubted convincing the haregon would be an easy task though. Given how the Western Empire viewed constructs typically.

“If we split the group up maybe, but right now we need to keep the casters safe.”

As of the moment, the safety of the casters was his main concern, the job they were doing currently was making them vulnerable. As he said. Knocking his bow, he got ready to attack anyone who could possibly try targeting the group.

“However, splitting up the group would be a huge risk and would cause higher vulnerability. I think it’s best we stay on the defensive."

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Titles: Beastman (Mundane), Kitsune, Isekai
Character Sheet
Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Kota would heed the words that the Treant had spoken, their task was to see that the ritual is completed by any means possible. If there was something preventing that then it would have to be dealt with in an efficient manner.

The conflict of interest within the group was pretty clear as both sides made valid points. Griffin seemed to stand with the side of defending, ideally it would make sense however time didn’t seem to be in their favor.

“If this ritual doesn’t succeed then our comrades' sacrifices will be for nought. Stopping the interference is a gamble we might have to take. The fact of the matter is the longer the ritual takes, the more casualties.”

At that moment he would feel a chill go down his slime as he looked towards the forest. This ominous presence had put the kitsune on guard. “I fear there is something lurking within the forest. An entity of Ill intent.”

Kota would use his [Supernatural Sense] to try and gain further knowledge on what was lurking within the forest.

Actions
Supernatural Sense - (Heightened Senses E)(Sixth Sense F)(Perception F)(Appraisal E) Kota attempts to uses his Sensory skills to perceive supernatural and/or non-supernatural entities within his range of ability. Rank E - 1 post cooldown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back