• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Usernamemustbe

BLACKJACK!
I’m a bit rusty when it comes to rping but still very literate. I’m currently on the hunt for a person/group looking to rp the AOT franchise. I’m very much interested in the horror elements of the story and would be more than happy to chat about the series and ideas.

I would love to be in this idea, I love aot would you be fine if I could make a custom titan?

I’m a bit rusty when it comes to rping but still very literate. I’m currently on the hunt for a person/group looking to rp the AOT franchise. I’m very much interested in the horror elements of the story and would be more than happy to chat about the series and ideas.
Would you be looking for Ship RPs or just interactions ? ^^

is this still going on because I was also looking for something like this roto make something like this

is this still going on because I was also looking for something like this roto make something like this
I’m even up to go ahead and help you with it too! I’ve always wanted to make a AOT or something similar with titan shifters and other things.

I’m looking for an attack on Titan RP! Oc x canon on my end atleast. Willing to double! Totally fine with dark and mature themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back