• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zootopia Rp

Jazzy Wolfheim had her earbuds in and she was walking down the street to the beat in her ears. She opened her eyes from her hoppin' and boppin' and took her earbuds out having heard the cry of a small animal. She sniffed around and her ears swiveled, trying to get the location of the sound. She saw a playground nearby, and a small crowd of young mammals standing around in a circle, and her ears picked up the sound of a loud chant.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Jazzy snarled and put her phone in her pocket, then began to sprint in the way that is signature to a wolf. She pushed past Giraffes, moose, lions, bears, every manner of mammal in the animal kingdom to get to the playground. She arrived quickly and what she saw broke her heart.

A small lamb lay on the floor of the playground with a bigger lion cub eyeing it in the way that a bully eyes his next victim. "C'mon, little Lamb, get up and Fight!" The lion yelled and the other animals around began to chant louder.

Jazzy's blood boiled at the sight of the small wooly creature laying there defenseless, and she wouldn't stand there and not do anything. She let out a loud howl, getting the attention of the bully and the group of kids. She pushed the ring apart and stepped into the center, in front of the Lamb and between it and the lion. "Oi!" She said, cracking her Knuckles. "You got a problem with this kid, ya big jerk, you're gonna have to answer to me!" She bared her sharp teeth, showing she was absolutely serious. "I ain't got no patience for bullies with no backbone!" She grabbed the cub by the scruff of the neck and placed him several feet away from the lamb. "If you're not careful, I will call your parents." She said, and gave the little lion a thwack on the head with her tail. Jazzy walked back to the lamb unhindered by the kids because the crowd had broken up.

"Wh-why did you d-do that?" The lamb asked.

"Because, kid. I don't got any love for bullies." She spoke like a city wolf, but her voice was softer and gentler than it had been with the lion cub. She offered the lamb her paw and the lamb took it and stood. "Did he hurt ya?"

"Scratched me all up my leg...."

"Okay, I'm gonna bring you to this bench and help you with that leg, mmkay?"

"Okay..." The lamb said as Jazzy picked him up gently and took him to a bench close to the sidewalk of the park.

Collin ran down the hall of the small apartment him and rosey lived in, frantically trying to pull his jacket on as he rounded the corner into the kitchen. He was greeted by a surprised but gentle voice saying "you alright dear? what is all the hurry for?" Collin slid to a stop, stumbling slightly as he bumped into the table.

"oh morning rosey" he huffed out, smiling the best he could. "Sorry, I over slept this morning...just running a bit late is all." He ran a paw through the fur on his neck, looking around for the piece of paper he left down here the night before.

"Oh? You have plans today!" Rosey cheered happily, excited that her young charge was potentially making friends.

"Just the usual rosey, ah he there it is!" Collin yipped, snatching the paper off the counter "got some good leads on some jobs today."

"Ah, love you really need to socialize more. You're night job is enough for us you know." Rosey sighed, placing toast on a plate.

"I know, I know but I cant make enough for a house for you with a part time night job." Collin responded as he passed her.

"Well at least eat before you go!" Rosey said, holding the plate out. She sighed as he took a piece and scarfed it down. "and collin you know you dont have to..." she was cut off with a quick goodbye from collin as he ran out the door.

Jumping off the steps leading to the front door, he marched eagerly down the street. He held up the paper, circling his first stop. "alright, Jim's ice cream parlor. that's uuum that way" He said trotting off towards the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back