• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(alright we will call it a draw)
(You've made my day, but I'm going to make a fuss now in the church)

I scream in pain. I just needed someone to help fast. I needed someone to bandage me up. Now. Before I blacked out. I try to keep consciousness. Because if I'm quiet then I'll bleed out "

Last edited by a moderator:

-=-=((Did you actually forget what her weapon was? oh well -crosses fingers-.))==-

CellistCat606 said:
"If life isn't fair, make it."

View attachment 256595

Name: Amber

Nick: Six Year Old Killer

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.
Amber

Amber watched as more of them started to pool in. Amber was worried because the move she really needed was the one she didn't practiced as much (only 2 days) as her other one. Amber took a deep breath and began to spin as she held out her scythe hoping to have them all earn the same fate as the legless guy did.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

"bullshit it was a bear trap or a big ass bear" i grab some stitches and whisky "My brother used to always educate me one this stuff" i pour the whisky into the wound and give it to Aidan

Yappi said:
"bullshit it was a bear trap or a big ass bear" i grab some stitches and whisky "My brother used to always educate me one this stuff" i pour the whisky into the wound and give it to Aidan
"If I tell you who it was you can't tell ANYONE. He'll kill us all if he does. ". I wince in pain and glug the whiskey.

"it was Markus."

Adam smiles widley and does a circle around a tree. Glad to hear her adorable laughter. He was probably having as much fun as she was, thus providing his childish mentality.

@Libra259 (no problem xD )

CellistCat606 said:
"If life isn't fair, make it."

View attachment 256595

Name: Amber

Nick: Six Year Old Killer

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

Amber

Amber noticed she was swinging way too early once again. As they closed in on her Amber saw her one chance get smaller and smaller. Knowing what she had to do she slid right under the one of the people with her scythe moving from side to side as she tried to cut his feet clean off. Amber then got right back and circled the group holding her scythe to their legs hoping to cut them all off (again).

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Adam reminded Chika of one of the only people she liked at the orphanage. He was childish and she always had fun with him. He was one of the only ones who actually was kind to the orphans. Chika was much happier now, remembering the happier memories of her past.

@Mira1

"Marcus......Thats my brother. He is a survivalist, A trapper if you will." I continue to patch up his wound

Yappi said:
"Marcus......Thats my brother. He is a survivalist, A trapper if you will." I continue to patch up his wound
"That's the guy. But he said he'd kill everyone the with traps if I told anyone what happened. So keep it shtumpf." I mock zipping my lips. But always wincing in pain.

Adam tilts his head up slightly. "Having fun Chika?" He asks speeding up slightly, jumping over a log that was laying on the ground. He stops where he was for a moment to take a breath.

@Libra259

Adam's smile widens as he continues to run to the church. "I'm glad." She says laughing slightly. The church now in his line of sight.

@Libra259

Yappi said:
"Well....you take threats too literally, unless he has landmines he wont do much"
"I just don't want yous to get hurt because of me. That all" I say with a sigh. I see my leg patched up. "thanks man. Who know, I might go a day without falling in to someone's trap. But I doubr it." I smile

"Me jeans are ruined aren't they?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back