Zoids - Bio War

@Shura

This looks promising. Sorry for being new here (this is literally my third post), but I'm not familiar with the etiquette of this site yet; would you prefer a complete character sheet up front, or is it fine to build on it in the sign up section? I noticed some people have posted 'placeholders,' and I've never seen that done before on a roleplay forum.

[QUOTE="Hungry Hungry Hobo]

[/QUOTE]
Hello, I guess first off Welcome to RpN! Most times People require a complete CS but I don't mind partial ones when trying to flesh out a character. I see it as a chance to get feedback and make little edits so the character can fit better into the RP. Especially this one given that it is a Fandom RP that not a lot of people have scene. The other reason I allow it is so people can call what Zoid they would like to use. I'm allowing for double ups but most players like to have something different.

In future games if you don't think you can complete a CS just ask the creator in the OOC like you did here. Some times they will allow it some times they won't It really varies. Sometimes they might tell you to PM it to them so you can discuss in greater detail your character. It varies form person to person :3

Thanks for the quick reply Shura, that cleared things up for me. Hopefully I'll have something for ya before the weekend's out.

I am up for connections, since I am thinking about it I'll add that connection we were talking about Tree. You said you wanted my character to have taught yours for a time, right?

If anyone wants to make a connection to my character, let me know. Your character also might know my character by reputation from when he received his medal.

@WritingMan - Ash probably has seen your character around the few weeks she's been there. Probably a bit intimidated by you but things your Zoids is fantastic! xD Probably spent a bit too much time staring at it.

@CloudyBlueDay

That's fine. I figure we still have CSs coming in so it will be a slowish start until things get rolling.

@Shura

Okay. I think David might noticied her, but they haven't had a real conversation yet.

@DamagedGlasses

I'd say that they aren't close friends, but they have been in on the same meetings before, have worked together in the past, and so forth.

@Shura

Welp, Vik's up. Hopefully he's up to par, but let me know if anything's awry. Not sure if his mercenary group's back story will mess with anything you might have planned. Also, I believe I need to check with you Shura on the optional equipment for his Gun Sniper, the CP-13 Wild Weasel gear?

Its no biggie. I just found it really funny, haha.

do whatever you wanna bro! i dont mean to spoil anyones fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back