• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
@DemonKitten

So, how are we all going to start? Are you going to post an opening post to draw us all in or do we each make our own post showing our characters arriving at Meigma? I just want to know so I can prepare a post and then edit it to match any posts that come before me.

So, We will start with everyone coming to the meeting place in Megima as for told. You will all do an into heading to the council's tower where you will be told your instructions. You can run into the others, but your main goal is to get to the tower. Once in the tower, The council will then tell you your first quest and journey as well as why you have been summoned.

Ah, alright. I'll get to work on my post then.

I might of missed this, but what is the common currency among the Zao? Does it differ from place to place, or is there a universal monetary system? Like gold coins or something?

@DemonKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT WHY THE HELL IS MARK HISTORY SAYD WIP!!!???

I FUCKING DID IT! WHY DOSE IS IT EMPTY I EDITED!

oh god dont tell me i Dint save the long ass History!

Zao does an equal exchange like thing. They trade one item for the worth of another.

Some can have a form of currency but most go by the I want this so I give you this

Also, all characters are accepted

DemonKitten said:
Zao does an equal exchange like thing. They trade one item for the worth of another.
Some can have a form of currency but most go by the I want this so I give you this
So bartering is common?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Other than perhaps the dragons or gold obsessed creatures most don't see it as the main source of income

Have a doctor appointment so will be back

Who hasn't posted yet? I'm waiting until everyone is at the tower before the council appears.

Hmm well I didn't post my starter and I start off in the dessert but okay I'll find her but what's going on so far before this naked dragon girl got lost. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back