• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
You just wait and see, I'll be the most terrifying panda ever (>P)

course.....that will have to wait until he finished his books.....

SHE IS NOT EVEN IN WATER!....Geez...One hug dosent hurt but she is gona hunt you down till she gets that Hug!

Is it just me or Mark and Xio are gona get along VERY well?...crane and a panda...Both knowlage is key...and aswell learn from kung fu Panda

and Jojo...No romance needs to bloom just for a Hug ya know?

Agreed on both of those statements.

Actually when i was making Xio i hadn't seen Mark yet, but when i went back and read up on him i thought that they would get along very well. Not only that, Mark has all the agility that Xio is missing, and Xio has the physical strength that Mark is missing.

.....Best team ever...10/10..Oh man i just wana see theas 2 on a Library just reading or on a Cliff meditating xD

I was originally going to make Xio from the same kingdom as Mark but wanted to give it a bit more of a culture background based of China so i made a new one.

.....shoold i make mark be from there? I mean look at his Clothing and overall himself

Its up to my friend. It just seemed to fit with Xio's attitude and back story to create a different kingdom.

-3- well seeing i whanted to base our Mark china but dint see any similer area with that kinde so desided to make him from main BUT now that there is one base out of it i would Happily make mark from there!

........what do you think of both alredy knowing each other?

xD me too then! Now let me just add that to the CS

now we just gota think somthing of how they know each other -3-...maybe Its better we speak of this in PM?

@DemonKitten i just notice somthing

so i read through my character Nat just for fun and well you said somthing of connections being Very strong has great things but bad drawbacks........so if im correct Nat and Ceadeus are WAY Connected seeing if neather of the 2 get even the SLIGHTEST of injury both would get injured and appear on them....that means both are very connected right?

Hooo so what advantages being Soul connected Give?

(Putting it that way for simple)

Ability to communicate telepathically and movements that flow well together in battle. So The perfect battle partner that can read your every movements and if they heal themselves, you can too. Also, it you are distanced from each other it also allows you to know things that are going on from far away

well seem ceadeus and Nat are gona be like siblings...but nat whants to see him all the time here and there if far away xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back