• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Please keep all your questions, comments, and chats here. It keeps the rest of the roleplay clean and organized.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a quick question how densely populated are the Aurum Mountains

also side note as this is my first "detailed" rp what do you consider a minimal length?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say two paragraphs. Small ones are fine or at least a length one paragraph @Karcen

Also Aurum Mountains are not extremely dense. They hold maybe three different tribes of specific dragon type since their are water dragons as well and more.

Welcome everyone. I am just inviting yall to join and help me improve things here. I still feel like some Gods and Goddesses are missing as well as if you have a certain location you would like to create in this world that is welcome.

@Syrix

I was wondering. Say their animal is a mouse. Would they be the same size as the actual animal? I mean, no one would want 5 ft mice and 6 ft grasshoppers running around.

Yes, they would be the same size as the mouse if they transform to that animal or they would just hold the characteristics in human form so have the ears, the tail, and maybe even the fur. They can even look normal and have personality traits related

mouse_by_greyskill-d82aptp.jpg

like this. The character can be dainty and even shorter than most. Of course she would not transform into a large mouse, but shrink in size

Also, if you create a character in a certain tribe or community than if you can post information about that place. If not, I can form one based on your character.

@Syrix That depends on the animal they marked. A unicorn obviously would provide you with powers. Even certain deer like creatures provide you with nature based powers. Just make sure that it corresponds with your animal. A select few have magic based powers.

Hmm, would a God of envy be one to add if one doesn't fall into that already?

I'll have my character up soon as well.

DemonKitten said:
@Syrix That depends on the animal they marked. A unicorn obviously would provide you with powers. Even certain deer like creatures provide you with nature based powers. Just make sure that it corresponds with your animal. A select few have magic based powers.
Alright, because I was looking at creating a phoenix character (big surprise, haha). Which species would that be?

Mythicos, those species would live in smaller groups not many living at one time and usually are reincarnated once dead so the same ones remain phoenix through out Zao's lifetime. There hasn't been a new none reincarnated phoenix in centuries. When an actual Phoenix is born, it is said that so is its Zaonian counter part. You can come up with how many are actually in existence.

@Karcen I have the Aurum mountains up for your dragon

@DemonKitten I know I ask a lot of questions xD Sorry!

I read the portion on the Aurum Mountains and I noticed that it's not just for dragons. Since phoenix would be small in number, would those mountains also be a place for them as well?

@Syrix probably one of the safest places, though they can also reside in other places if they wish. The Aurum mountains are very secure though, that is what makes them save for lots of Mythicos Zaonians

@DemonKitten When you say in the Home Location, "tribe, clan, or kingdom raised" you mean as in where they were born, or where they currently live? (I feel like this is a dumb question, but I just want to be sure haha.)

Question things MUST Real or from Mythology?

Cant be fake like somthing from a story or Show right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back