• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - Additional IC

Blake continued down the heated cavern. "I hope the others aren't two worried for us," she thought out loud. "And you are sure she is down here?" she asked Panyaa, who nodded with a growl that she would even question his abilities. "Sorry," she gave a crooked smile. "I'm just shocked a place like this exist," as the continued, the heat became intense until in broke off into two pathways. Sachi seemed to be coming from the cooler pathway instead of the boil you alive one, so they were able to veer off.

Light shone from above a source deeper into the cave and as they came to it, they saw the lightened coat of Sachi. "Sachi!" Blake called as Panya jumped on the wolf-girl. "I am sorry, Panya," Sachi told the fox with a smile as she pulled herself up against the statue behind her. Blake smiled before looking at the statue. It was an image of a wolf and bear standing back to back as if preparing to fight beside each other. "This, I am not sure," the she-wolf told her. "A memory long forgotten, I assume," Blake traced her fingers over the ice looking stone that told a story crucial to their situation, yet, she did not know what. "Come on, we need to get back," she told the she-wolf turning from the statue.

"But why?" Turning back, she could see the lost hope in the wolf's eyes as she was probably imagining her family's demise. Blake growled before grabbing the she-wolf by the shoulders and turning her to face her. "Because people need you to survive!" Sachi was shocked by the snarl Blake gave her as she looked at the eyes of Vitawni and Panya then back to Blake. "We want you to survive," Blake's tone eased. "Trust us and we will help you," sachi smiled as she realized that even if she lost her family, she had another one to guide her. "Thank you," Blake smiled as they guided her out of the cavern, leaving the statue behind.

@RubyRose

Vitawni followed after Blake and Panya, disliking the humid heat and the way it clung to it's fur. The little gryphon much preferred the dry heat of the plains... in fact it was really starting to wish for home. Vitawni was exceptionally glad when they turned away from the worst of the heat to go down a different tunnel path, trotting briskly next to Panya and Blake as they continued to search for the missing wolf.

Vitawni flinched back at the sudden aggressive behavior of the larger fox girl, moving to stand behind Panya but still keeping it's eyes on the wolf Zaonian and Blake. After they had their moment of discussion, both seemed to arrive at an agreeing point and left together from the cavern. Vitawni took one last long look at the odd sculpture that had been behind the wolf before trotting after them, staying at Panya's side as they left the warmth to move back into the cold.

@DemonKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back