• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh: Spirit Hunters

I mean idm if it's mandatory 60 or not

FairyPrincess FairyPrincess boss can you confirm if 60 cards is mandatory or a suggestion
You lied to me I CHECK THE CS AND THEY HAD MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME CARD FOR A FEW OF THEM!

Though that was only for spells/traps though...

You lied to me I CHECK THE CS AND THEY HAD MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME CARD FOR A FEW OF THEM!

Though that was only for spells/traps though...
Yeah there's a witchcrafter card that adds a witchcrafter spell of the same name or something

I was mildly confused at first too

No no no. I used to be a fun guy, but then Snake-Eyes happened, followed by Fiendsmith. Yugioh went to hell so I decided to just give in to the demons that plauged me and started playing toxic decks.
Then go direct that rage and hate at the meta sheep playing that shit and not at a fkn rp

im gonna be real absolutely nobody hurt me, I just decided to play Mystic Mine for close to no reason
Bro really decided to cause pain and suffering for no reason other than to take pleasure in seeing the dread appear on people's faces when it hits the field.

Bro really decided to cause pain and suffering for no reason other than to take pleasure in seeing the dread appear on people's faces when it hits the field.
No other card has ever come close to making people behave like animals the way Mystic Mine does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back