• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh: Spirit Hunters

its impossible to find now, people either burned them or don't want to sell their sets

aint no way we're actually going to sweat and start teching against Mystic Mine in a fucking roleplay. fuck is this, YCS RpNation?
Nah, I'm going with old reliable, running a bunch of generic removal.

american psycho GIF

I should have found this when I had the chance.

Just one problem, there is no ban list, and there is always magic stone excavation.
You're not seeing the real solution, he has 1 cosmic cyclone and there are more than 3 generic counter traps that answer it

Old man says no deck?
Bet, if fuckshit Ishizu Fiendsmith Tearlaments somehow makes it then we're all going to play various flavors of cancer stall and make everyones life absolute hell

Bet, if fuckshit Ishizu Fiendsmith Tearlaments somehow makes it then we're all going to play various flavors of cancer stall and make everyones life absolute hell
I just wanted to play a viable V tuber deck and y'all pulling out the worst of yu gi oh.

I just wanted to play a viable V tuber deck and y'all pulling out the worst of yu gi oh.
How do you even highlander a live twin deck there's like 4 main deck monsters. Destiny draw Li-la every game?

XD go with Evil Twin as well and their Link monsters.
I mean if you try really hard, you have like...

Ki-sikil
Li-la
Live Twin Home
Live Twin Sunny's Snitch
Secret Password
Small World
Cynet Mining
Cynet Backdoor

And like if you cope really hard, there's also Lady Debug and Left Hand Offering.

That's like 10 ways to a twin without using main character hax smile

Ki-sikil Frost
Li-la Treat
Trouble Sunny
Ki-sikil & Lil-la
Evil Ki-sikil
Evil Li-la
Evil Present
Evil GG EZ
Evil Challenge

A few others as well, it's gonna be made into a burn deck that punishes you for playing too much.

Real problem is what you're filling the rest of the 60 cards with. Generic Cyberse nonsense, I guess? Spright if you have speech 500 and can justify it?

As a side note, I find it comedic that Branded doesn't even need to try to make it highlander, there's almost enough Albaz, Branded, Despia and Bystial cards to make 60 highlander on their own

Real problem is what you're filling the rest of the 60 cards with. Generic Cyberse nonsense, I guess? Spright if you have speech 500 and can justify it?
What not like we are banned from running 3 copies. Plus I plan to make more of a side character of sorts.

I wouldn't be concerned over not enough live twin names if it wasn't the case, they literally have 15 copies of a twin in-archetype lol

Live Twin and Evil twin.... And I handful of burn cards, ack will have a tuff time thinking of 40 better yet 60 . I'll probably have to run 40 if that is the case.

Live Twin and Evil twin.... And I handful of burn cards, ack will have a tuff time thinking of 40 better yet 60 . I'll probably have to run 40 if that is the case.
I got bad news chief...

I think we have to run 60 LOL

I had to fill my deck with almost every remotely playable generic Cyberse in existence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back