• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your Second Chance

ItsEndless

~Anonymous Prince

Dear Angel,

If you’ve received this letter, it means you’re dead. Well, not completely. Your body is still alive on Earth. In critical condition, yes, but still breathing, nonetheless.

The reason you’re still here is because we've seen your potential. We know you had a big, unfulfilled dream before you passed on, and I’d love to give you the opportunity to experience it. So here is your second chance at life. All we ask of you is to accomplish your wildest dream. However, we have a small test first.

I know you’re probably still confused, Angel, but you really don’t have any time to waste! You’ve woken up in a world very similar to your own along with several other angels. And in order for me to give you your life back, you have to prove to us you’re serious in accomplishing this dream. If you follow your heart in this made up world, we know you’ll make a difference in the real world.

Unfortunately, we can’t keep you here forever, though. If you can’t find success in a week, you’ll slowly begin to fade away. I’ll have to unplug your body from the real world. It’ll be a quick, painless, yet permanent death.

But I truly believe in you as well as your other fellow angels. I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

The Gate Keeper

Oh, my unfortunate little demon.

If you’ve received this letter, it means you’re dead. Shot at gunpoint, hit by a truck, killed by your best friend—Hell, I can’t remember which one you were. But luckily for you, I’ve recently had a change of heart. I’ve saved your pathetic life, and now it’s your turn to return the favor.

You’ve woken up in a world identical to your own, minus the overbearing population. Your fellow inhabitants are demons such as yourself, as well as angels given a second chance at life. Those damn feathered imbeciles! I’ve been told that their pathetic task is to believe in their biggest dream, only then they will be resurrected into the real world. So here is your task, demon—I want you to crush their dreams and deepest desires by any means possible! I want you to destroy their hopes, take away their second chances! I refuse to allow anymore pathetic softies roam this earth!

And remember demon, I still have the ability to wipe you off this world permanently. Crush an angel’s dream, and I’m more than willing to hand you your life back.

Do we have a deal?

x Miss Reaper

Who will return to their original lives and who will be gone forever? Who can be trusted? Who
can't be trusted? Will there be alliances? What about enemies? Will friendships start or will they fall apart? Who will deceive someone for their own life back? Who will sacrifice their life for a friend? Who will stick together until the very end? In a conflict where everyone's lives are at stake, you'll have to decide your character's fate.

Hello there, I'm Rhuen! Although I'm pretty new to RPN, I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now. This will be my first time creating a RP on this website, and I've been working on this plot for a few days now. So yeah, I'm looking for some friendly, active people who'd be interested in this little drama?

If you're interested in this plot, please let me know so I can get this going! c:

ItsEndless said:
Glad to see some people are interested in this! I'm going to see if other people are still interested, but I'll definitely tag you all once the actual RP is created in a couple days! c:
@princxss @ImperfectTears @vampire mikey @giraffesarebetter @StoneWolf18
If it's any time after Friday then I might be a bit late getting a character up due to a rather big trip I have planned. Is it possible that you might be able to let us take a look at the sheet early?

@Kimi Awesome! I'll add you to the list and tag you once the RP is up!

StoneWolf18 said:
If it's any time after Friday then I might be a bit late getting a character up due to a rather big trip I have planned. Is it possible that you might be able to let us take a look at the sheet early?
@StoneWolf18 I wouldn't mind, but the only problem is, I don't exactly have a character sheet yet. I initially just wanted to check if others were interested in the plot first before working on the other things. I'll definitely be working on this more later today, though, so if you want, I can mail you a sheet tomorrow morning by the latest! ^^

I would like to ruin someone's (potential) life. Or follow my biggest dream. But mostly ruin them eternally.

I've added you all to the list and will tag you when the RP is open! Looks like we have more than enough people interested, so I'll be opening soon! I'm hoping to get it up by tomorrow or Sunday by the latest!

@AlliSabi

ItsEndless said:
I've added you all to the list and will tag you when the RP is open! Looks like we have more than enough people interested, so I'll be opening soon! I'm hoping to get it up by tomorrow or Sunday by the latest!
@AlliSabi
Thank you very much! Can't wait!

I'm super up for this. The angel one reminds me of an experience I had a few months ago so this is really interesting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back