your gem

(A seven foot skeleton creature with a sword hand randomly appears in front of you.) You can't escape.

Of course you can't. Only I'm a king. Your just a princess. Also, my army is invincible. You literally can hurt them.

Oh yeah... You think that??? *Haves now a 8 foot schyte* I am the princess of the underworld and you will die.

Sorry, but all 9-12 ocs of mine are there, invincible, immortal, and able to kill you.

I'm not there currently, sorry. Also, thanks for the demon wings. (Suddenly the demon wings disappear. )

(Suddenly you forget how to think)

Dtgrtdgfbxgfhrdghfcyffgdbtfhxbgfxfxghtrxdrgxrgtrhcrtdrghxfxghbrdfgxfghdthxgtghdgfhxtghdtgdfhxgtgdntegnergaefxdgbgch

((Many bullets fly at 1for3 with anti-immortal runes on the bullets "i really must thank PB for those, I have about 20-40 OC's, you guys don't stand a chance))

Oh... Wow... *Make Lanavia appear* (This character is queen of hell and goddess of death.) (One of my characters)

((Summons Turtallion God of Turtles and Tortoises, Pyran God of hellish demise, Thunderoak god of trees and Thunder, he is also a dragon and Minigunmad God of weaponry))

((Uses aincient Dres magic which as he is the KING and GOD of dres he kills lavina and bypasses her godly ability while reviving all my losses. TOME OF FORBIDDEN PRACTICES))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back