your gem [Inactive]

"Hey I'm gonna go see if there's any others " Jackson started to turn the Conner but was greeted by an ugly face of a red and black snake that reached his height

Pbtenchi got out of the cave, he had been quite successful, found a few dungeons, slayed an army of the undead, but as soon as he left he was welcomed by the site of a monster infested city.

"Ow..." Aryhann said.

Shadow was still shooting monsters and then throwing knives. He tried to stop them from entering the coffee shop.

"Ssssup" Jackson said to the snake. The snake laughed at him, so taking his chance he shoved his sword in the snakes stomach and shoved up with his sword killing it

Para was almost put of energy fighting the goblin, which was when something strangely took control of him. It was the same uncontrollable urge as the urge to play music. He had powered up a lot and used an ultra godly move, leaving the goblin at only a little health.

Pbtenchi saw a coffee shop surrounded by monsters, he did the old tap on the should freeze on one that appeared to be incharge and proceeded to slaughter several other monsters.

silver ran outside and saw more monsters he started to swing his giant blade around killing a lot of Monsters

(sorry to sound like such a total Leroy, but Im resigning.,if I tried to keep coming back it'd just be annoying for you all. I cant keep up with the fast pacing so I have to apologize. Thank you very much for having me though. I enjoyed you all very much. Gem on. ...you can just kill me off. )

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Para knew what he had to do. He lost all control an let the urge fight for him. He had not a care in the world wiping out all of the goblins in the city. He had made no effort at all but he was saving everyone's life. The urge let him go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back