your gem [Inactive]

(okay, so there is a rouge killer with 2 gems on the loose, I have nothing to do I need to interact with another rper)

She didn't care about what he just said. She saw the markings on her right arm. "What is that!!" She yelled. "Ouch, my head!"

(Wondering what ever happened to Daniel and Lucy????Well here is a little thing happening down below....Cause Eliza can't do anything really cause she is passed out...)

"Welcome My Queen to out kingdom." Daniel Spoke proud and loving. "Come, You shall get changed and we shall be on the throne to discuss what to do with Earth." They both went into their chambers and put on royal hellish clothing. The entered the grand throne room where demons gathered. Lucy and Daniel sat on their thrones and the discussion began. "I believe we should leave them alone for now." suggested Lucy. "My sister needs time." "Alright my queen. The war is over for now. The others can deal with the good..." As time in Hell goes faster than on Earth, Lucy grew a longing to keep her sister safe and keep balance of Heaven, Earth and Hell.

" Now if you can please be quiet I'm gonna try to figure what happen okay " Jackson sat down, legs crossed, hands closed as if praying and eyes closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back