Video Games Your first video game?

"You are sitting duck, and i am the wizard"

The Cooper gang is just too funny to me, and the missions.. ❤
Sly Cooper, yaaaaaaaas. Legit my favourite PS2 trilogy. I'm quite a bit older than you I think so it was not my first console (SNES was my first), but I enjoyed those games so much.

"You are sitting duck, and i am the wizard"

The Cooper gang is just too funny to me, and the missions.. ❤
Too bad the fourth game was basically ruined. It was made by a different developer and they ruined a lot of the characters. I really want a revival of the series, but with it done properly.

Too bad the fourth game was basically ruined. It was made by a different developer and they ruined a lot of the characters. I really want a revival of the series, but with it done properly.
Agreed, plus, not only they were ruined, but Sly and some of his ancestors (not counting Bob), have the same move-set, it was.. Maybe a little detail..

Also, the game never trully focus on the ancestors, just Sly and Carmelita struggling as a couple..

I would rather know who is Clockwerk, where he is coming from, and how he met the ancestors and provoked their downfalls.

I played plenty of video games pretty young (Super Mario Bros, Mario Party, Mario Kart) and still absolutely adore all of those games.

But the first game I really got into was Dishonored. I sunk in hours and hours, completely ignoring the Dishonored equivalent of "your actions have consequences", got to the end with far too many rats and weepers... Then Samuel the Boatman—my favorite npc at the time—remarked that he didn't like what I had done... so I restarted the entire game and realized not killing everyone in my path was probably the safest option...

I'm not sure. I know it was probably on the Gameboy Color. Maybe Tetris or Tomb Raider. Those were favorites of mine way back when. My dad has always been into video games so I was basically raised on them. Maybe the first game I ever attempted to play was on a PC, stationary console, or even an arcade machine potentially. My mom is a sucker for Pacman so maybe that was it. Either way I distinctly remember being obsessed with Tetris at some point early on. I also seem to remember dad telling me once little kiddo me liked watching him play Bejeweled and Zuma. He mentioned this after I started playing Zuma as a teen.

Super Mario RPG on the NES. I wasn't very good but it sure was loads of fun as a kid (also I'm so excited it was remade on the switch)

The first game I remember actually making a massive impact on me and who I am today: the AD&D Gold Box adventures, esp Curse of the Azure Bonds and the Savage Frontier. These were Dungeons and Dragons CRPGs and were way too hard, so I learned how to use character editors to hack it up and make it easier, and it built a love of turn based tactical battles, and of adventure and searching the land for side quests.

I used to watch my older brother play games as a kid, but the first game I played on my own all the way through was Bioshock. still the foundation for so much of what I enjoy in media today LOL it really shaped me as a person I feel like

My first game I ever played was either some sort of Super Mario game on the WiiU/3DS or Minecraft. I also played COD, specifically Black Ops 3 zombie mode-- mostly because my uncle was playing it at the time, and I really liked watching him play games. He was also the one to introduce me to Minecraft, funnily enough.

I grew up mostly with handheld vidcon console games, especially a lot of Pokemon. The games have changed a lot from the ones I grew up with, but I like the newer ones in their own way, too.

Mortal Kombat, which used to scare the crap out of me as a kid, but I played it a lot anyway because I liked playing as Sonya Blade and Scorpion.

Snake is counted as a videogame right? Or is that a mobile game? In any case, I used to play it a ton on my mom's Nokia phone. But like, an actual videogame? Tomb Raider II. I was deathly afraid of the tigers in that game, I always made my brother play through those parts.

It's hard to say but I used to play a lot of Midnight Club games on the PS2 as a kid and I guess that was my introduction to video games. Good times.

it was one of the assassin's creeds and then shortly after that, it was minecraft

probably new super mario bros wii because the wii was my first console, i still remember getting really mad at the game because i kept losing over and over lol. my older cousin also let me play skyrim on his ps3 when i came over to his house though so it might've been that instead.

There are two video games that I remember playing earliest in my time of having touched a video game. I'm very certain a Finding Nemo game that came out on PS2 was my first game, and the other one I remember later down the line was one of the Kingdom Hearts games on GameCube.

Either Vexx on PS2 or Pokémon Diamond on the Ds. I'll never forget my beloved Chimchar and the rage I felt at not being able to walk my Pokémon like every other character did.

First RPG was Neopets: the Darkest Faerie. It's actually very good, the designers were clearly inspired by Zelda.

Before that I'd played some Magic School Bus games and James Discovers Math and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back