Video Games Your first video game?

"You are sitting duck, and i am the wizard"

The Cooper gang is just too funny to me, and the missions.. ❤
Sly Cooper, yaaaaaaaas. Legit my favourite PS2 trilogy. I'm quite a bit older than you I think so it was not my first console (SNES was my first), but I enjoyed those games so much.

"You are sitting duck, and i am the wizard"

The Cooper gang is just too funny to me, and the missions.. ❤
Too bad the fourth game was basically ruined. It was made by a different developer and they ruined a lot of the characters. I really want a revival of the series, but with it done properly.

Too bad the fourth game was basically ruined. It was made by a different developer and they ruined a lot of the characters. I really want a revival of the series, but with it done properly.
Agreed, plus, not only they were ruined, but Sly and some of his ancestors (not counting Bob), have the same move-set, it was.. Maybe a little detail..

Also, the game never trully focus on the ancestors, just Sly and Carmelita struggling as a couple..

I would rather know who is Clockwerk, where he is coming from, and how he met the ancestors and provoked their downfalls.

I played plenty of video games pretty young (Super Mario Bros, Mario Party, Mario Kart) and still absolutely adore all of those games.

But the first game I really got into was Dishonored. I sunk in hours and hours, completely ignoring the Dishonored equivalent of "your actions have consequences", got to the end with far too many rats and weepers... Then Samuel the Boatman—my favorite npc at the time—remarked that he didn't like what I had done... so I restarted the entire game and realized not killing everyone in my path was probably the safest option...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back