Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

N-N-N-NARUTOOOO!
46 2 Tool GIF

I can’t remember if it’s Naruto, Pokemon or some movies from Ghibli, but to me, anime were really better back then.

Nowadays, i’m simply not that big fan of that, i tend to avoid what is too popular due to the amount of toxicity online.

But, really, watching any anime was trully a pleasant experience, so is finding fellow fans online.

Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ was my childhood.

After that gap from child to teenager, I watched Bleach. Most people around me talked about Naruto while I was alone with my love for Bleach.

Pokemon as a kid, then Sword Art Online as an adult. Nothing else after that, the MMO hook got me in because I lost so much of my life to WoW haha.

Might try some new ones in the future like MHA.

Sailor Moon DIC Edition is the most memorable one.
Otherwise between Dragonball Z when it came on pre Toonami era, or those late night SCI FI channel animes they used to run.

Pretty sure the first time I encountered anime I didn't even know the name of it. It was some random cool looking thing that I probably shouldn't have been watching at the time heh.

DBZ was mine, but I was like 9 years old so I remember nothing about it except for really liking Vegeta. I am in the process of rewatching the whole series with fresh eyes. I'm already calling it- Vegeta is going to be my favorite again.

Fruits Basket (2001) back when Netflix actually had a decent anime selection. Even though my tastes have changed I still find myself going back to it.

lol that's great, my first was probably inuyasha. I watched when I was like 4 5 years old so I mean... It could have been something else. We watched a lot of anime's growing up so it could have been Yu Yu Hakusho, Trinity blood, Code Geass, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon.... Naruto wasn't even out yet but I watched it when it came out, and I still hold it close to my heart even if most people think it's cringe.

Yes. I was 4 or 5 watching blood, violence, cursing, nudity, and other adult content. I didn't care, and I didn't grow up violent, aggressive etc. I was actually pretty well behaved according to everyone I ask.

I was forced by my friend to watch Ouran High School, I despised it. The first ones I liked was Phoenix Wright series, but I already had played the game so I'm not sure that applies. I also saw Princess Jellyfish and Little Witch Academia at about the same time and enjoyed those. But in general I have a hard time finding anime I like. It's not typically my genre

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back