Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

My first ever anime was Card Captor Sakura and Fushigi Yuugi. I mostly enjoyed CCS a lot more since it has a lot of fantasy related stuff and Sakura is so cute!

My first anime was Dragon Ball Z Kai (ew) and Digimon. I didn't really like Dragon Ball until I began to understand the plot a lot more, but Digimon got me in right off the bat. I was always up watching it at 9. But I consider my first, 'real' anime Axis Powers: Hetalia, as that's where I got into anime pretty heavily.

For me it was Rose Maiden. I just watched it because someone asked me to and I didn't really understand what anime even was at the time, but I loved the series and the very next thing I watched was Yuri on ice xD Of course that dragged me into the deepest pits of anime hell. I've been here for less than a year and I've seen more anime and manga than notes for tests...

Mine was Naruto which I watched during one summer holiday, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle :3

Before I understood what anime was, I watched Bubu Chacha, Crayon Shinchan and Cyborg Kuro-chan.

But the first one I decided to watch on my own was Cardcaptor Sakura

Samurai Pizza Cats. I came across it on holiday, then got up early every morning that week to watch it. I didn't have satellite TV at home, so it was a few years until the Pokemon boom hit, and all these cartoons that looked the same same started airing on terrestrial TV.

Sailor Moon came on cartoon network when I was really young and I love it. I think I was like, 7 or 8

^ I think Windsock Windsock spends a little too much time on the internet memeing. Lol it's still a spicy one, though.

Toonami back in like 2010 had some decent shows. The one I distinctly remember is Durarara. That show was wicked when I was younger. First awesome anime that I actually could watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back